Extra chair for balcony

philv

On 9/8/2023 at 4:29 PM, philv said:

Hi Folks, I’m sailing on Caribbean Princess in March. I have Carib deck balcony. There will be three of us traveling together and we would like to have extra chair for us to enjoy the balcony. Can I request that?

There is an Extra Chair in the Room for the Desk???

On 9/8/2023 at 11:27 PM, Steelers36 said:

Not only that, but you could fit loungers on a Caribe balcony (if you could get one of those).  Perhaps a 1:00am sneak to the top deck and smuggle it back?  LOL.

I would liberate one that is not being used at the time. Not as if you are keeping it after you leave.

Edited by Micahs Grandad

• 4 months later...

Hi folks, I’m on the Caribbean Princess right now. I asked cabin steward about third chair for balcony when we met at sailaway. First answer, have to check with supervisor. Yesterday he said not enough room. Today I showed him space with other chairs positioned so there was plenty of room for third. When we came back from lunch full size lounger was sitting on balcony with other chairs. Hurray! I’m going to give him a good tip. I know it’s a lot of work. I’ll try and post photo.

IMG_2532.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 9/8/2023 at 11:27 PM, Steelers36 said:

Not only that, but you could fit loungers on a Caribe balcony (if you could get one of those).  Perhaps a 1:00am sneak to the top deck and smuggle it back?  LOL.

Bring some rope, figure out where your cabin is, and just lower it.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Mark_K said:

Bring some rope, figure out where your cabin is, and just lower it.

One time we cruised on Celebrity and they had a little reading nook by the elevator vestibules with two really comfy chairs set into the alcove.  Our cabin was just opposite of that space and we had four people in our party.  
I asked one morning if it was possible for grab two extra chairs from the deck above.  I’m not sure guest services knew what we ere talking about but she more or less gave us permission.  So, early the next morning, it was like 6 AM, we pushed those two extra chairs in the elevator and down one deck. Bingo!  We also brought out little coffee table out … it was our spot the entire cruise.  We gathered there for coffee, cocktails, music, appetizers, etc. What a set up!  
and yes, we returned the chairs on the last evening of the cruise!  Soooo much fun!  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

One time we cruised on Celebrity and they had a little reading nook by the elevator vestibules with two really comfy chairs set into the alcove.  Our cabin was just opposite of that space and we had four people in our party.  
I asked one morning if it was possible for grab two extra chairs from the deck above.  I’m not sure guest services knew what we ere talking about but she more or less gave us permission.  So, early the next morning, it was like 6 AM, we pushed those two extra chairs in the elevator and down one deck. Bingo!  We also brought out little coffee table out … it was our spot the entire cruise.  We gathered there for coffee, cocktails, music, appetizers, etc. What a set up!  
and yes, we returned the chairs on the last evening of the cruise!  Soooo much fun!  

Celebrity Suite on an E class ship?

No, we actually had a midship inside cabin on the Infinity.  It was one of my favorite rooms ever because of that reading lounge area.