Complimentary 1 hour thermal session

TheJester

Ahoy mates! Good afternoon. 

Our Gold voyager status entitles us to a 1 hour thermal session. 

How do I go about redeeming this? On the last cruise I was expecting them to put a ticket or something in our room but it never happened. 

Do I need to need to go to reception, or the Spa?

All input appreciated, thank=you!!

Based on past experience in June 2023 out of Brooklyn, I had to go to spa and make a reservation forhot what time and day I wanted to use the thermal suite.  In addition, to the free hour based on my diamond status, I prebooked the thermal suite for unlimited access throughout the cruise.  It was a really good price.  Upon checking in at the spa I was told that I would have to make reservations for each time I wanted to use the thermal spa. It was unlimited however, I did not like the idea of having to plan and book time to use.  The thermal spa was nice place to relax an enjoy.  Drawback the hot tubs were not hot at all.  Luke warm at best.

We have used it on the Seashore and Meraviglia since Covid. All we had to do was to to the reception desk at the Spa and tell them we wanted to use our free hour.  They took our card and told us to go ahead. We stayed over an hour since we lost track of time and not a problem. Love the spa on newer MSC ships. Too bad they raised the price for the week so much. But still cheaper than what NCL wants.

On 9/9/2023 at 6:55 PM, rural913 said:

Upon checking in at the spa I was told that I would have to make reservations for each time I wanted to use the thermal spa.

They told me the same thing last Christmas cruise on the Seascape. The cruise was packed. I ask for my money back because I didn't want to have set times I could use it. The women told me she would put me in the system so I could come anytime. After the first day, I just walked in without checking in. It looked like most people were doing the same thing. It was never that full whenever I went there.

Edited by drpack

On 9/9/2023 at 12:51 PM, TheJester said:

Do I need to need to go to reception, or the Spa?

On the Seaside about 2 months ago, we simply made a reservation on embarkation day. But our 'hour' turned into 3 hours because it was not very busy and they didn't seem to care. So don't feel pressured to leave in an hour, take your time and enjoy yourself. 🙂