ACROPOLIS TICKETS - OFFICIAL WEBSITE - THIS IS IT!

marazul

On 3/26/2024 at 11:45 AM, jb12 said:

Hopefully there will be tickets available at official site after April 1, 2024

Tickets for the month of April went on sale three days ago.  Unfortunately for me, we are looking for tickets for May 2. I am still checking daily. Last I heard from my tour company - about three weeks ago, Greece was planning on shortening the hours on Friday March 3 and Saturday May 4 due to the Greek Orthodox Easter holiday.  That MAY have something to do with the holdup.

• Like 1

If anyone is looking for Acropolis tickets for May 1 and 2, they have just gone on sale today. (We bought the Acropolis and Slopes combo tickets for $30). You can find them here: https://hhticket.gr/tap_b2c_new/english/tap.exe?PM=P1P&region=all

They are not available for May 3 and on yet.  There still seems to be plenty for most days in April which finally opened up about a week ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have read the thread and do not see this covered.  We want to buy the Athens combo pass. We land on Aug 29th at 1200, we plan on some sightseeing that afternoon, we have a full day on the 30th and want to see the Acropolis that morning and do some leisurely sightseeing, and eating. On the 31 we have to be on a ship in Piraeus by 1400, so we would like to use that morning wisely.

I am looking at buying the Athens combo ticket to start on the 29th, however, I do not want to go to the Acropolis until 0800 on the 30th, Is that possible?

7 minutes ago, Shella73 said:

Ok, I have read the thread and do not see this covered.  We want to buy the Athens combo pass. We land on Aug 29th at 1200, we plan on some sightseeing that afternoon, we have a full day on the 30th and want to see the Acropolis that morning and do some leisurely sightseeing, and eating. On the 31 we have to be on a ship in Piraeus by 1400, so we would like to use that morning wisely.

I am looking at buying the Athens combo ticket to start on the 29th, however, I do not want to go to the Acropolis until 0800 on the 30th, Is that possible?

I believe you can select that time for the Acropolis when you buy the combo ticket. Then visit the other sights when you wish.  Watch the You Tube video that someone posted above.

11 hours ago, JerryInIL said:

I believe you can select that time for the Acropolis when you buy the combo ticket. Then visit the other sights when you wish.  Watch the You Tube video that someone posted above.

Correct. 

11 hours ago, Shella73 said:

Yes. That's how it works.

12 hours ago, Shella73 said:

DH and I stopped at a charming cafe just up the hill from Hadrian's Library called Klepsidra Cafe if you're looking for a break from shopping. I have pictures in my review on page 24.

Nothing in spam - but I did get this from noreply@mastercard.com. 

Could it be because tickets are not until June?  Or did I get scammed?  Appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Thank you for your purchase!

We have received your order:

Order Date:

25 April 2024 9:18:23 pm EEST

Order ID:

A55125DF61

Order Amount:

180.00 EUR

Payment Method:

Card - Visa

Order Description:

A55125DF61

5 hours ago, Sunflower Fan said:

Nothing in spam - but I did get this from noreply@mastercard.com. 

Could it be because tickets are not until June?  Or did I get scammed?  Appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Thank you for your purchase!

We have received your order:

Order Date:

25 April 2024 9:18:23 pm EEST

Order ID:

A55125DF61

Order Amount:

180.00 EUR

Payment Method:

Card - Visa

Order Description:

A55125DF61

I just checked the link that you used to buy them against the one that I did VERY carefully and it is the exact same one.  However my receipt looks a bit different from yours. I know that they just opened up May 3rd tickets on April 3 (I think because they were trying to figure out summer hours and the Easter Orthodox holiday that May 4th weekend) and then suddenly they opened it up until September.  If they are not in your spam folder, then it may???? be because they are overwhelmed with ticket requests??? Is there an email that you can inquire about them?  Also, did you see your Visa charge go FULLY through yet? Or is it still in pending?  Sometimes your credit card may be waiting for you to okay the purchase from a foreign country - just a thought. I do not think the website is a scam.  The WORST case is you could dispute it, but 

My receipt looked like this for the 3 of us...

Acropolis & Slopes
Attica & Central Greece

Reservation Code: A XXXXXXX (deleted actual code)

Visit: 03/05/2024
€90,00

COMBINED/ΕΝΙΑΙΟ ΚΥΡΙΟ
D000000xxxxx (deleted actual ticket #)
€30,00
COMBINED/ΕΝΙΑΙΟ ΚΥΡΙΟ
€30,00
COMBINED/ΕΝΙΑΙΟ ΚΥΡΙΟ
€30,00

4 hours ago, Hollyann said:

I just checked the link that you used to buy them against the one that I did VERY carefully and it is the exact same one.  However my receipt looks a bit different from yours. I know that they just opened up May 3rd tickets on April 3 (I think because they were trying to figure out summer hours and the Easter Orthodox holiday that May 4th weekend) and then suddenly they opened it up until September.  If they are not in your spam folder, then it may???? be because they are overwhelmed with ticket requests??? Is there an email that you can inquire about them?  Also, did you see your Visa charge go FULLY through yet? Or is it still in pending?  Sometimes your credit card may be waiting for you to okay the purchase from a foreign country - just a thought. I do not think the website is a scam.  The WORST case is you could dispute it, but 

My receipt looked like this for the 3 of us...

Acropolis & Slopes
Attica & Central Greece

Reservation Code: A XXXXXXX (deleted actual code)

Visit: 03/05/2024
€90,00

COMBINED/ΕΝΙΑΙΟ ΚΥΡΙΟ
€30,00
COMBINED/ΕΝΙΑΙΟ ΚΥΡΙΟ
€30,00
COMBINED/ΕΝΙΑΙΟ ΚΥΡΙΟ
€30,00

I got an email receipt that looks like