Please suggest a good meeting place on Sirena for our Roll Call group.

KBrote

Luckily most of the group has gotten back to me and they all prefer the second night at 6:00pm, right after the Captain's Party. Now we just have to decide on either Martini's or Horizon. I guess that will depend on how many we end up saying they will be there for sure. Would Martini's be too small for a group of 25 -30?

1 minute ago, KBrote said:

Luckily most of the group has gotten back to me and they all prefer the second night at 6:00pm, right after the Captain's Party. Now we just have to decide on either Martini's or Horizon. I guess that will depend on how many we end up saying they will be there for sure. Would Martini's be too small for a group of 25 -30?

The party usually goes on until 8 pm or until people go to dinner

The Captain may leave long before  that though

I would do Horizons

2 hours ago, KBrote said:

On our recent Regatta cruise the organizer contacted guest services and they had a section of Horizons reserved for our M&G.

6 hours ago, KBrote said:

Would Martini's be too small for a group of 25 -30?

On the Captain's Party night you would be lucky to get seating for 5 in Martinis, much less 25-30. 

Go for Horizons. 

• Like 2

On 9/27/2023 at 2:25 PM, KBrote said:

Good to know. If we have 25 people should we just move over to Martini's or should we go up to Horizons since there is more room there? Martini's would be convenient since its on the same floor as the lounge and the GDR. But want to make sure we have enough room. Thanks!

I would really suggest Horizons - simply as Martini's can get packed, especially on Captain's Welcome night.    Especially if you are thinking 25 people or so.  Contact Groups and tell them where you want to meet and they will arrange with the ship to "reserve" an area for you.    Also put up a sign.   I have arranged a the meet and greet on a couple of cruises in the past year.   I also check in with the Executive Concierge when I board to make sure that arrangements were communicated from Miami to the ship.   

Joe

Thank you all. Joe, this is exactly what I have done. In my communications with the Groups person I have suggested Horizons at 6:00pm the second day. I believe they will help me with signage and organizing this. I will do as you say and check with the Executive concierge when we board to check on arrangements. I appreciate all the information form all the posters.