Shows on Explorer OTS

mlbcruiser

1 hour ago, mlbcruiser said:

Can anyone tell me the current shows playing on Explorer OTS & are they likely to remain the same for summer 2024? Most especially interested to find out what the Broadway style show will be. Thanks for any info!

I was on Explorer this Summer and I don’t recall any broadway style show, just random (average) acts. Are the shows not limited to Oasis class and maybe Quantum?

2 hours ago, mlbcruiser said:

Can anyone tell me the current shows playing on Explorer OTS & are they likely to remain the same for summer 2024?

Set the app to the current sailing and it should list the shows - yes, likely to be the same next summer.

😩 No wonder I couldn’t find a listing for it!  Sure not happy to hear that! Quantum class does not have Broadway style shows either. Since we originally started seeing them on the Voyager class, I thought that those ships still had them.  Sure wish they did! Didn’t really care for the Quantum. No Broadway shows on that style of ship but I didn’t like the layout or many other things about it. So we won’t be going back on that class of ship. Do like the Oasis class pretty well but just don’t like to have to jerry rig dining to work around shows. I believe the Freedom class, if I have the right name for that class, still has Broadway shows as well, but we haven’t been on that class. Thanks to all of ypu for the info, though.

Edited by mlbcruiser

• 2 months later...