Vista in Saint John

WayneLaR

I was arriving into Saint John from Fredericton and driving across the Harbour Bridge late this afternoon on my way to take my daughter for a birthday dinner when I caught a glimpse of the Vista in port.  What an absolutely gorgeous ship, glistening in the late afternoon sun on a perfectly clear early autumn day in NB (leaves are starting to change!).  We were preparing for Hurricane Lee last Friday so it was all a bit surreal.

So jealous of those that have sailed on her and will be in the near future.  You are in for a real treat. Only wish I could have got on board for a tour!

• Like 6

You are in for a real treat 👍🛳️ as we sailed on her in May. Treat her well and get her to Miami safely and with plenty of food and drink aboard. We will be boarding in Miami heading to LA. It will be great to hear your impressions of Vista. We are aware of many couples sailing with you who will be remaining aboard for our Panama Canal transit as well. 

Our excitement is building so we know yours must be. Love your itinerary so we just booked the same one for Allura’s inaugural sailing in October 2025. 
Have a GREAT first Oceania adventure. 
Mauibabes

We are onboard now New York to Montreal. The cruise has had beautiful weather other than a bit of rain morning of departure. We had one port canceled due to maintenance. Ship is beautiful! We were on a cruise on Vista in May as well. This is a great itinerary.

5 hours ago, gentlemancruiser said:

I noticed the Vista is sailing away from the coast headed east from Sydney   Are idea why??

Assuming the navigation team knows its port from its starboard...  😉 

Vista is chugging along at only 10 knots and nowhere to be until Wednesday (they're skipping Saguenay, right?).  Methinks they don't want to go slower, so they were wandering around to burn time?   They've since made a U-turn and are headed (slowly) for the St Lawrence.

• Like 1