Transport from Port Everglades to Port of Miami?

rskjas

We are doing B2B cruises but from different ports! Our first cruise arrives in Port Everglades and our second leaves from Port of Miami. I can only see shuttle and transfer services from airport to Port, does anyone know of a service from Port to port? Is taxi our only option? 

Thanks 🙂

you could use one of the two train services but it won't be 'door to door' .... you'll need to get tween the port and the train station at either side which adds time and complication but you might save a dollar or two. And odds are the waiting time for a train will add time . . . 

1 hour ago, Capt_BJ said:

you could use one of the two train services but it won't be 'door to door' .... you'll need to get tween the port and the train station at either side which adds time and complication but you might save a dollar or two. And odds are the waiting time for a train will add time . . . 

Thanks but that doesn't sound very appealing with all our luggage! 😉 looks like we'll be getting an uber!

• 2 weeks later...

To the OP...last time I used Uber, the app contained the name of the driver, the type of car, maybe color, too, and the license number and a tiny map that shows your uber moving along to meet you.   In addition, some ubers in my area have a windshield (windscreen) sign that identifies the car as an uber...I even saw one that was illuminated the other day!

Edited by thinfool
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SUESEABE said:

@fstuff1

The shuttle was a nice air-conditioned Mercedes van that we took from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami. The rate was $15 each.

Jiffy Jeff# (305)588-6143

$15 per person is the standard rate from FLL to POM - the question was about transport from PE to POM,

Fstuff1, you can contact SAS, Jiffy Jeff or any of the companies to see if they will pick up at PE and what the fare will be, or take a taxi/Uber/Lyft from PE to FLL and then catch the shuttle.  Or just Uber/Lyft from PE to POM - fare should be about $55+