Weather in October

katmigordon

32 minutes ago, katmigordon said:

We did the Mexican Rivera in Dec last year and we were so cold - how will the weather in October compare?

Well, we sailed in November last year, and it was pretty mild the first 2 and last 2 nights (think light jacket), and warm enough to be in the sun but not necessarily in the water. The only days when it was truly hot were when we stopped in Cabo and Puerto Vallarta. 

6 minutes ago, Tapi said:

Well, we sailed in November last year, and it was pretty mild the first 2 and last 2 nights (think light jacket), and warm enough to be in the sun but not necessarily in the water. The only days when it was truly hot were when we stopped in Cabo and Puerto Vallarta. 

So plan for my AZ based butt to be cold? lol

• Haha 1

Just now, katmigordon said:

So plan for my AZ based butt to be cold? lol

Well, I live in “Hotlanta” (Atlanta) so the milder temperatures were a bit of a welcome change from what I normally experience on Caribbean cruises (opressive, humid, heat), so I was super happy and considered the weather super comfortable. 😀

We did travel with some friends who drove from Phoenix and they didn’t complain about it, so I guess it wasn’t too cold for them either. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

We were on the Discovery this past New Year's for 10 days in Mexico.  Weather was really nice and warm.

Funny how different people are affected differently - We were on board for both Christmas and New Years and were miserably cold.  I'm afraid I've acclimated to Az weather now and 70 is practically frigid for me.

it will probably be very cool at sea. But once on land, and a few shots of Tequilla...it will all of a sudden be very warm ( go figure).  I always carry a back pack on land with a lightweight jacket inside ( or sweater) just incase I may need it.Do a 10 day forecast on a weather app as you start packing to let you know what to expect.