Water with the Plus Beverage package

Cruiser1862

500 ml, plastic bottles are included in the packages.  Brands can vary.  I've seen Kirkland and Crystal Geyser on North America departures, Devonshire Springs on Southampton departures, Frasassi water on European departures.  You will see larger 1.5 liter bottles of water but those aren't included in the package and are sold at $5.00 per bottle, the last I checked.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2023 at 5:47 PM, SCX22 said:

500 ml, plastic bottles are included in the packages.  Brands can vary.  I've seen Kirkland and Crystal Geyser on North America departures, Devonshire Springs on Southampton departures, Frasassi water on European departures.  You will see larger 1.5 liter bottles of water but those aren't included in the package and are sold at $5.00 per bottle, the last I checked.

Unless you have them in a Specialty restaurant...they gave us the 1.5 liter bottles with dinner and didn't charge us.

15 minutes ago, Tcat999 said:

You can also order them through room service (free with Plus).  They'll deliver 6 bottles (per day) to your room.

Don’t you have to have the upgraded plus to avoid the room service charge ?  Those who bought it last year may want to double check before calling

• Like 1