Booking you next EJ Cruise

parallax

We are cruising on Explora in December.  If we enjoy the cruise, we may book another onboard  Does anyone know what perks, discounts, etc. one receives if booking onboard?  They haven't rolled out there new loyalty club so there is little information on what perks passengers may receive.  

2 hours ago, parallax said:

We are cruising on Explora in December.  If we enjoy the cruise, we may book another onboard  Does anyone know what perks, discounts, etc. one receives if booking onboard?  They haven't rolled out there new loyalty club so there is little information on what perks passengers may receive.  

For us it was 2.37% of base fare, or close to that, when we booked on board. No other incentives. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Luxury said:

That seems a strange number.

Is that standard across the board.

Haha, I know!  I think it’s 2% onboard but when I looked at my receipt and did the math that’s what it worked out to. But, it was added on after the fact so it’s a “manual adjustment” listed on my receipt, not called onboard booking credit so who know where it came from. 

• Like 1

When I booked an EJ cruise over a year ago, the deposit receipt showed the TA was getting an 18% commission on the cruise fare. I think there was an IT issue at the time because I never saw the commission amount on the subsequent receipts, and I'm sure they didn't want me to see it on the first receipt. Maybe your TA will provide you with more OBC, or maybe not. It doesn't hurt to ask.

10 hours ago, Whipsnade said:

5% booking on board credit. This applies to new bookings and can be made as long as ten days after you leave ship. 
New bookings require only a 10% deposit. 
As Stickman says there are other incentives which only your TA can access. 

Well now I’m going to ask how much it is supposed to be because mine is not 5%. Thanks!