Sapphire skips Ketchikan

snoodqueen

Just now, Nidwaldner said:

Good to hear since we're headed down to Antarctica on her this December! 

Pretty amazing trip.  Even with the political unrest in Peru.  We want to go back and do it all again.

1 hour ago, waltd said:

We were very happy with the way the Sapphire handled in the Antarctica last December.   You know how that area of the world can be.  So maybe you are right Coral.

I wish I personally did know!!! 🙂 

Anyone know when we can expect the refunds to hit our credit cards for this missed port? We had Princess sponsored Ketchikan excursions pre-booked and pre-paid so we are due roughly $700 in refunds. Just curious when I can actually expect to get the refund. 

9 minutes ago, jlacy1987 said:

Anyone know when we can expect the refunds to hit our credit cards for this missed port? We had Princess sponsored Ketchikan excursions pre-booked and pre-paid so we are due roughly $700 in refunds. Just curious when I can actually expect to get the refund. 

it should have been refunded to you onboard folio and then maybe send a check.  Hope you have a copy of your final account. 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 5:10 PM, cr8tiv1 said:

it should have been refunded to you onboard folio and then maybe send a check.  Hope you have a copy of your final account. 

Yes it was refunded to my onboard folio and has now been "referred to corporate finance" which I'm assuming will be responsible for the actual issuance of the refund. That was the part I wasn't sure how long would take. And yes, I have a copy of my final account in my email.