Panorama 10-9-23. Cruise Duck

highSeas22

24 minutes ago, john91498 said:

My last Panorama cruise, the ducks has a name tag with instructions to take a pic and post on a website. Way too much work to do while I'm on vacation...

Some of the ones I find have that, too, but I don’t do it. I either keep them or re-hide on the ship. Not looking for extra work, but don't want to miss any fun. 🫣

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, PayneAS said:

You can check out the Cruising Ducks facebook page and decide if it is worth it to you. 

Personally it brings me joy so I do it.

Not on FB but still collect and hide ducks when cruising. Fun to watch the faces of people who find them. Nice to know a very small thing can illicit such a positive response. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, john91498 said:

My last Panorama cruise, the ducks has a name tag with instructions to take a pic and post on a website. Way too much work to do while I'm on vacation...

You could just take the picture and post it after your vacation; but, I understand, I've never posted a picture either. I also hide ducks and the message about posting is just usually on the tag by default; I've never actually looked to see if anyone posted a picture. I do sometimes watch to see who finds them, it's usually employees.

I found a duck on the PANORAMA years ago and promptly hid it in one of the closets in my cabin. When I posted about it, I caught hell from so many CCers because I didn't put it in plain site. Seems a bit pointless to have them in plain site ! All the grief I took for that friggin' duck I'll probably ignore one if I see one in the future.

3 hours ago, glrounds said:

I found a duck on the PANORAMA years ago and promptly hid it in one of the closets in my cabin. When I posted about it, I caught hell from so many CCers because I didn't put it in plain site. Seems a bit pointless to have them in plain site ! All the grief I took for that friggin' duck I'll probably ignore one if I see one in the future.

Or hide it where you choose, enjoy the good feeling you get and ignore the Negative Nellie's...🙄

• Like 1