Cost of the Vibe 7 day pass on the JOY

ajs922

I'm sailing on the Joy at the end of the month and wonder what the Vibe 7 day pass is now costing. Can anyone help me by giving me what they paid or were told by the ship what the 7 day pass cost. Not interested in the cost of a day pass. Thanks in advance for your help with this matter.

Edited by ajs922

On my reservations, I can find the cost, and purchase Vibe under Explore and Plan ---> Onboard Entertainment and Activities. It's only available for the whole cruise. Is that what you're looking for?

I'm confused. Did you find it in your reservation under Activities, but it doesn't show a cost?

Edit: on the app it's View Reservation --- Entertainment. It should be the first thing on the list, with cost.

Edited by IAcruising

the early bookings are all gone. I can book it on the ship. I just wanted to know if I did what will I be looking at for the cost.. All I want to know is what will the cost be.

1 hour ago, ajs922 said:

the early bookings are all gone. I can book it on the ship. I just wanted to know if I did what will I be looking at for the cost.. All I want to know is what will the cost be.

If they are sold out online, what makes you think they will be available aboard the ship? Have you experienced that before? I haven't heard that they "hold back" spots to sell on this ship.

1 hour ago, vacation44 said:

The current cost is $249 for a seven night cruise.

It's $299 on my 5-day Bermuda, and $309 on my 21-day Panama. I don't think consistency is the goal here.

4 hours ago, IAcruising said:

It's $299 on my 5-day Bermuda, and $309 on my 21-day Panama. I don't think consistency is the goal here.

Wow....$299 for five days.   Is it for the Joy?  We paid $189 on the Joy for our five day cruise in September 2022.

I'm also on the Joy at the end of the month and when I purchased the Vibe passes (in November 2022) it cost us $229 each.  That price could have changed in the past 11 months, but that was what I paid and what still shows on the section IAcruising mentioned.  I have read from some people online that they were told that once the Vibe is sold out online, that it is full and they don't save spots.  If they do - good luck and I'll see you there! 

I'll be the one in the hot tub with a mudslide or strawberry daiquiri in hand!

8 minutes ago, mma__leanne said:

I'm also on the Joy at the end of the month and when I purchased the Vibe passes (in November 2022) it cost us $229 each.  That price could have changed in the past 11 months, but that was what I paid and what still shows on the section IAcruising mentioned. 

They raised the price this past May to $249.   We also secured passes at $229 for June 2024.   

19 minutes ago, mma__leanne said:

I have read from some people online that they were told that once the Vibe is sold out online, that it is full and they don't save spots

It is true.  Once sold out online, that's it.  That's out of the mouth of Guest Services a few months ago when I overheard some knucklehead irate passenger on embarkation day insisting that they could/should be able to buy Vibe passes onboard.  Sorry buddy.

All that said,  should someone with Vibe passes cancel or miss their cruise, I suppose there may be a waiting list or something to buy those opportunistic passes.  NCL wouldn't let money slip away like that...

10 hours ago, ajs922 said:

the early bookings are all gone. I can book it on the ship. I just wanted to know if I did what will I be looking at for the cost.. All I want to know is what will the cost be. They do not hold Vibe passes for embarkation purchase. My last two cruises were sold out weeks before sailing. If you’re in the Haven, perhaps you can obtain passes to a “sold out” Vibe onboard, otherwise you’re relying on some last minute cancellations.   Make sure you’re on the wait list at guest services and cross your fingers. 

3 hours ago, JGmf said:

It is true.  Once sold out online, that's it.  That's out of the mouth of Guest Services a few months ago when I overheard some knucklehead irate passenger on embarkation day insisting that they could/should be able to buy Vibe passes onboard

From what I was told by my TA, that is technically true they do not hold back passes for onboard purchase….but just because it shows sold-out online prior to cruise there may be more passes released at a later date for online sales.

6 hours ago, vacation44 said:

Wow....$299 for five days.   Is it for the Joy?  We paid $189 on the Joy for our five day cruise in September 2022.

Just double-checked to make sure I wasn't talking out of my arse. I was. It's $199. Escape 11/5.

6 hours ago, lapid001 said:

I added on the Vibe to our Epic cruise back in July and I was charged $199. It is a 7 night cruise on the Epic in February of 2024.

There’s no such thing as Vibe on the Epic. It’s Posh, which is the Haven Sun deck. We didn’t care for it. No hot tubs and just not the same ambiance as Vibe.

37 minutes ago, gmbhardy said:

There’s no such thing as Vibe on the Epic. It’s Posh, which is the Haven Sun deck. We didn’t care for it. No hot tubs and just not the same ambiance as Vibe.

You are correct. I forgot it was called something different on the Epic. I did quite a bit of research before booking Posh and I think I'll still enjoy it. I never once stepped foot in the hot tubs on the Getaway Vibe so for me no hot tubs isn't a deal breaker. I mostly like it for a quiet place to take in the views, enjoy lounging in the sun without fighting for a chair, and enjoying a drink or two.