LIVE Italy Land trip then 10 days on Pride, Oct 18-29 to Greece, Turkey, Sicily and more Italy with ninjacat123!

ninjacat123

17 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

@ninjacat123 your photos are awesome!  I feel like I'm with you!

Thanks again for posting your vacation for us to see!

Hugs from Texas!!

It’s been a fantastic vacation!! Now in 3 weeks we will be on Elation to Freeport and Nassau with my mom and our DDs for Thanksgiving !! 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

I'm so happy you visited Taormina!  I've been twice and look forward to a future visit.  Great seafood and what an amazingly picturesque town with an enchanting pre-Roman history.

So pretty and every alley is so charming. We think this is one of our favorite stops right next to Mykonos. 

• Like 5

Loved your pics today! My grandfather was born in Sicily - in a little fishing town called Licata.  In fact, I've been researching on dual Italian citizenship but it's proving a little complicated and I don't feel like forking out money for an attorney to handle it...lol.   Last time I cruised Europe, we sailed the Strait of Messina and I swore I'd make it to Sicily next time to honor my grandpa so I'm very excited for our stop in Messina next year. ❤️  In fact, last time, while sailing the Strait of Messina, there was a yellow butterfly that appeared and was flying all around me - yes, I believe in signs. 

• Like 4

We did a similar tour but did Taormina and Castelmola.  There is the famous bar there - lol.  See pic.  https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g945966-d1373874-r166258756-Bar_Turrisi-Castelmola_Province_of_Messina_Sicily.html   and the Church in the Rock  https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g187892-d8059877-r681231069-Chiesa_Madonna_della_Rocca-Taormina_Province_of_Messina_Sicily.html   So very cool.  Best pics of Taormina.  

P-nis Bar.jpg

Madonna Della Rocca - Castelmola.jpg

Taormina.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Please let me know if you need Katy’s contact information for this excursion or others that she has available out of Messina 👍😁

Yes please 😀  I've been to Taormina and love it there but the Godfather part of this excursion looks great also!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kleibo said:

We did a similar tour but did Taormina and Castelmola.  There is the famous bar there - lol.  See pic.  https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g945966-d1373874-r166258756-Bar_Turrisi-Castelmola_Province_of_Messina_Sicily.html   and the Church in the Rock  https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g187892-d8059877-r681231069-Chiesa_Madonna_della_Rocca-Taormina_Province_of_Messina_Sicily.html   So very cool.  Best pics of Taormina.  

P-nis Bar.jpg

Madonna Della Rocca - Castelmola.jpg

Taormina.jpg

I saw the « special male appendage » in some stores.🤣 Our guide Katy said that was very popular 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, UKWildcatCruiser said:

I would love the tour information please!  Also, how long was your excursion?  We don't have all day in Sicily unfortunately so I want to make sure we can fit everything in the required time.

2 hours ago, SkipsMom said:

Yes please 😀  I've been to Taormina and love it there but the Godfather part of this excursion looks great also!

Our guide’s name is Katia. Her number is 

0039 3318667654

katia@discovermessina.com

She was great!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, UKWildcatCruiser said:

I would love the tour information please!  Also, how long was your excursion?  We don't have all day in Sicily unfortunately so I want to make sure we can fit everything in the required time.

Our excursion started at 9:15 and we were back at port at 4:30. I bet Katia can tailor an excursion to your needs.👍

2 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

So bummer….just found out Carnival modified our Amalfi excursion to just driving around Naples because of weather. We canceled and will go get some pizza on our own. I guess that means we have to visit Amalfi in the future 😁👍

Our biggest debate is if we should cruise or just do Italy as a land trip - it’s hard to decide!  We love cruising but afraid we will feel rushed because it will be our first time in Italy!  We are also leaning toward NCL (normally carnival loyal) because of the fewer sea days…oh the decisions!

• Like 1