LIVE Italy Land trip then 10 days on Pride, Oct 18-29 to Greece, Turkey, Sicily and more Italy with ninjacat123!

ninjacat123

6 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Right about now, grey kitty with white belly is tapping his/her paw and anticipating the shun he/she has planned so carefully.

He probably won’t come out from under our bed till I beg him with kitty treats 😸

• Haha 1

Good morning Civi!! Had bfast in the MDR then got our stuff and rolled off the ship. Told to exit then walk around the side of the terminal for the port bus that I had tickets for through Trenitalia. I showed my tickets on my phone to the driver and we boarded. Bye bye Pride❣️🛳️IMG_3811.thumb.jpeg.69744d065e8d30b32a168fd16b5af3f0.jpeg

• Like 7

15 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

We disembark tomorrow and spend the night in Rome with our Italian gmama. Then fly out Sunday early afternoon. Monday will be hard on Craig 😬

Awe, your Italian gmama - i feel like I know and love her 💕 💗 She's going to provide you guys with a great welcome home😎

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Awe, your Italian gmama - i feel like I know and love her 💕 💗 She's going to provide you guys with a great welcome home😎

Her eyes lit up when she saw me arrive at her hotel just now🥰

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Good morning Civi!! Had bfast in the MDR then got our stuff and rolled off the ship. Told to exit then walk around the side of the terminal for the port bus that I had tickets for through Trenitalia. I showed my tickets on my phone to the driver and we boarded. Bye bye Pride❣️🛳️IMG_3811.thumb.jpeg.69744d065e8d30b32a168fd16b5af3f0.jpeg

Bitter sweet!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Then it was announced that our train was on another platform. Took the elevator back and got seats. Seats are not assigned on this train (regional? Local?) and we used the seats next to us for our luggage.IMG_3815.thumb.jpeg.88fbdc13bac75812a4f4bf19ef13b904.jpeg

Peek a boo!  Looks like a close fit!  You guys are having a great time!

• Like 1