FTTF 2024

mohawk1129

7 hours ago, highSeas22 said:

Just a money maker

And a damn good one. It is 100% pure profit and costs Carnival exactly $0 to have it. Whoever thought of that idea was hopefully promoted and awared a nice bonus. It is a great revenue stream for Carnival. For us Plats/Diamonds, it does dilute our priority a bit.

2 hours ago, stobe1 said:

And a damn good one. It is 100% pure profit and costs Carnival exactly $0 to have it. Whoever thought of that idea was hopefully promoted and awared a nice bonus. It is a great revenue stream for Carnival. For us Plats/Diamonds, it does dilute our priority a bit.

Exactly.   It costs nothing to produce.  People will pay for anything

Quick question… we have an Excel Aft Suite booked on Celebration. Any benefit to FTTF? I see we get priority boarding but wasn’t sure about early access to the cabin or luggage delivery. Those two things seem worth it!

Side note: We’re SO excited for this cabin! 

40 minutes ago, sazcruiser said:

Quick question… we have an Excel Aft Suite booked on Celebration. Any benefit to FTTF? I see we get priority boarding but wasn’t sure about early access to the cabin or luggage delivery. Those two things seem worth it!

Side note: We’re SO excited for this cabin! 

I was in an Excel aft suite a few months ago.  You will be able to drop off your bags as soon as you board.  Your room might also be ready, but no guarantees.  We boarded early and our room appeared to be ready since our cards were outside the door, but the door was still propped open so we just dropped our bags off and left.  I can't speak on luggage delivery since we carry on all of our bags.

You will absolutely LOVE the room.  I just booked another one for 2025.

16 hours ago, highSeas22 said:

Just a money maker

You say this as if it was a BAD thing.    

And it's not a huge money-maker, either; they sell at most about 45 FTTF slots for a cruise, depending on number of Ds and Ps onboard.  At around $100 per slot, it's a drop in the bucket.  

5 hours ago, Pellaz said:

You say this as if it was a BAD thing.    

And it's not a huge money-maker, either; they sell at most about 45 FTTF slots for a cruise, depending on number of Ds and Ps onboard.  At around $100 per slot, it's a drop in the bucket.  

Everything a cruise sells is a money maker.  Multiply it by totals ships times 52 weeks    this line is in debt.  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TreyB said:

I sold my stock high before Covid, glad I did. If you are still holding onto it chances are you’ve lost a shat ton of money. My little FTTF contribution isn’t going to get you into the black. 🤣

Thanks for the pro stock tip. I will just send you my entire portfolio and let you manage it for me for free. Why pay for that service when I can get great financial advice on Cruise Critic gratis?

16 hours ago, stobe1 said:

It does not dilute your priority at all, you still get to board before FTTF, you still have your priority line at guest services.  So how does it dilute it?

On 10/10/2023 at 3:57 AM, mohawk1129 said:

FTTF available now for our cruise in January 

For those interested in this product check your planners 

Thanks for the heads up. Just grabbed it for our January cruise!