Quantum class, access from Deck 13 staterooms to Solarium?

LAKaye

Is there a quick access from the Deck 13 forward staterooms to the portion of the Solarium on Deck 13, or does one walk back to the forward stairs/elevator and go up a deck?

I've yet to sail on a Quantum class ship.  I'm interested in a cruise on the Ovation.  The deck plans have me intrigued.  I will likely book an Ocean View Balcony forward, which is why I am curious.

Are all five ships the same in this regard?

Thank you~

Leslie

14 minutes ago, LAKaye said:

Is there a quick access from the Deck 13 forward staterooms to the portion of the Solarium on Deck 13, or does one walk back to the forward stairs/elevator and go up a deck?

I've yet to sail on a Quantum class ship.  I'm interested in a cruise on the Ovation.  The deck plans have me intrigued.  I will likely book an Ocean View Balcony forward, which is why I am curious.

Are all five ships the same in this regard?

Thank you~

Leslie

Anthem definitely has a door to the Solarium from the deck 13 cabin passageway on the port side of the ship.  Never checked the other side.  We have sailed Quantum too but never went that way as we were in an aft facing cabin, so not sure if it exists.  

3 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

Anthem definitely has a door to the Solarium from the deck 13 cabin passageway on the port side of the ship.  Never checked the other side.  We have sailed Quantum too but never went that way as we were in an aft facing cabin, so not sure if it exists.  

Odyssey has this same access too.

• Like 1

When I checked Quantum it was more of a crew area with an interior door at the end of the interior hallway that is away from the door to the solarium.  On other ships in this class the hall turns left and there is only one door at the solarium.  With a door at each end of the small hall section on Quantum it is a distinct crew space.  I don't know if the space is just a hallway or if they store stuff in there. 

Two ships I know label the solarium door crew only.  Two ships I know allow passengers to use the door.