Prima-Behind-the-Scenes Ship Tour for Platinium Members

greg2014

I have a question if Behind-the-Scenes Ship Tour for Platinium members are still exists ?

In November I have cruise on Prima - it would be nice to see sth more than usual 🙂 

I remember that because of COVID all "Behind-the-Scenes Ship Tours" have been suspended. Is it still valid ?

On the other hand - if my friend in the cabin has no platinium level (only silver) - can I go for this tour with him or it is dedicated only for me ?

@greg2014

We did the free one on Prima in August, basically Behind the Scenes in the Theatre, The Galley, The Laundry and we also got to see some of the Crew Area.

Whether your roommate could join you depends on the numbers wanting to do it and the mood of the person taking the names!!  VBG.

A P

• Like 1

@greg2014

Was it possible/allowed to make photos during this excursion ?   Yes it was in the galley and laundry BUT it always depends on the person leading the tour.   I don't think that it was in the Theatre Back Stage area

Was bridge included ?  I don't think that the Bridge has been included in this tour for MANY years.

A P

• Like 1

There are many newly "minted" Latitudes Platinums returning this year (and next) to cruise NCL, and many will be eager to NOT pay to see it and therefore, will be signing up to do the free or complimentary BTS tour.  There're waiting list back in January, April and September to get into these "free" tours that Latitudes earned by reaching their milestone tier level as Platinum ... I would NOT expect, sorry, that a room"mate" with Silver status will get to join OP to do the free tour, especially when others are ahead & up front on the signed waiting list.   

It's probably best for the silver member to pay the prevailing rate & do the paid tour, it is longer and cover additional area, if s/he is really interested in seeing how things operate below the pax decks. 

Of course, feel free to ask and see if they will sign up the Silver on that list.  Good luck. 

• Like 2

Tours have been available fleet wide since earlier this year.  Latitudes tours go to the laundry, galley and backstage. Paid tour adds engine control viewing room and bridge.

Pictures - rules have been different each tour I've been on, so no way to say. Just on the Sky, NO pictures. Pictures were allowed on other ships. I did take a paid tour in 1 ship, no restrictions on pictures except for the bridge console and the I95 passageway.

• Like 1