New "crown lounge" rule

colesc15

16 hours ago, frank808 said:

Yes still on Oahu. We just got back on Oct 4 from Alaska followed by TP to Hawaii. Love these long cruises with so many sea days. Met so many fellow cruisers in the DL. This was on Brilliance so took over half the vortex lounge every evening for happy hour. Met many like minded cruisers from all over the world. We had so much fun, that we are booked for the TA on explorer out of Barcelona next year.

This is the best part of the DL. A place where like minded folks go that helps break the ice. I know one thing, that whoever is in lounge, we share the love of cruising(well maybe not  everyone but 95%). No unlimited happy hour drinks but I still went to DL every evening to meet new and old friends. Have not found that kindred spirit on our 10 MSC cruises. Have made a few friends on MSC but not the same.

Hope our cruising paths cross one day and I can finally meet you and bucky in person.  enjoy Viking and Celebrity. A lot of our friends that cruise a lot have gone over to Celebrity. They tell me that the food reminds them of Royal of yesteryear.

Sounds like that was a totally awesome cruise!!  🤗

We did the westbound TA on Wonder last year at this time.  It was great, and like you...love the sea days!  Also was fun to usher Wonder into her new home port of Port Canaveral, which is my local  home port!.  Perfect!  

Booking Alaska again while on Wonder next week, since the 2025 itineraries are coming out.  Love the B2B on Radiance Seward to Seward!  Was cancelled on us during Covid..so this is a reboot.  😉 

On 10/26/2023 at 9:15 AM, graciekelli said:

Same!! We're on the Jewel 10/30.  I hope we will still have access.

D are allowed in 430-5 for HH. Then 5-8 for D+ and pinns. We're staying onboard for the 10/30 return to Bayonne. Lots of the D+ and pinns are also. 270 b2bers 

On 10/20/2023 at 8:56 AM, Ocean Boy said:

The other issue to consider is would the customer have bought those drinks if they did not have the perk? If not then the true cost to RCI is the, maybe, couple of bucks worth of ingredients. So a Pin with their six drinks would be a cost of around $12 a day not $84 using $14 per drink retail.

Sure, but it costs them absolutely zero to give free internet. It'a already on the ship, they're just unlocking it for you.

7 minutes ago, nferr said:

Sure, but it costs them absolutely zero to give free internet. It'a already on the ship, they're just unlocking it for you.

I have no idea if the ship pays a flat fee to Starlink or if they pay a usage charge on top of access.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I have no idea if the ship pays a flat fee to Starlink or if they pay a usage charge on top of access.

True. Never thought about it that way. I always figured it was a flat fee.