Is this correct pricing?

kasowell2

I was just looking around and. Decided to price an eight day cruise on Reflection for this December. I looked a a guarantee veranda for two people and cruise only rate was $2475.35. When I chose the “all inclusive rate” for two people it was $5715.75. What am I missing here. Isn’t the classic drink package $89 per day and the WiFi $20 per day? If im right that is approximately $110 per day or $880 for the eight days and that only adds $1960 to the whole price which should be $4435. That’s a $1300 difference. Are my calculations correct or has Celebrity gone crazy?

14 minutes ago, kasowell2 said:

I was just looking around and. Decided to price an eight day cruise on Reflection for this December. I looked a a guarantee veranda for two people and cruise only rate was $2475.35. When I chose the “all inclusive rate” for two people it was $5715.75. What am I missing here. Isn’t the classic drink package $89 per day and the WiFi $20 per day? If im right that is approximately $110 per day or $880 for the eight days and that only adds $1960 to the whole price which should be $4435. That’s a $1300 difference. Are my calculations correct or has Celebrity gone crazy?

Math is easy…

If it is the 12/9 sailing it looks like they are charging over $1600 pp for AI.  Makes no sense as the other 8 day has AI for less than $600 pp.

Book cruise only and purchase the beverage package and wi-fi, you will be money ahead. 

15 minutes ago, jelayne said:

If it is the 12/9 sailing it looks like they are charging over $1600 pp for AI.  Makes no sense as the other 8 day has AI for less than $600 pp.

Book cruise only and purchase the beverage package and wi-fi, you will be money ahead. 

12/9 is on Exciting Deals so GTY Cruise Only rates are discounted. 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/promo-controller?contentPromotionId=promotion-217

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Exciting_Deals/CEL_Exciting_Deals.pdf

The 12/29 is a Holiday sailings so definitely no discounts on that one.