Need flight CDG to LIS

Pearl64

We are leaving a Road Scholar land trip early. We will get a car service from Bayeux to CDG in time to board a flight to LIS the same day. We are meeting up with an Oceania cruise. The date is June 13, 2024. We are going to Mont St. Michel the day before. Would it be easier to get a car service from there instead of Bayeux? From my searches Air France seems to be the best option. Easy Jet and Ryanair are cheaper but I know there are lots of fees and we will have luggage. I know this is prime time so rates will be high. Train or bus would take us 12 hours plus who knows how many transfers. Am I correct that Air France is our best option?We will each have a checked bag plus a carryon. My husband will have his CPAP also.  Thanks to all who respond. 

2 hours ago, hallasm said:

From CDG AF has most departures and, with luggage, also the cheapest option.
You can also check flights from ORY airport. Vueling has a direct service to LIS.

First off....Bayeux is closer to both Orly and CDG.

And yes, from CDG, the only non-stop service to Lisbon is on AF or Vueling.  Five daily flights on AF and two on VY.  However, TAP has eight non-stops per day from Orly to Lisbon.   And TAP is anywhere from slightly to significantly less expensive than AF.