Navigator app questions

DaveOKC

I have not really used the Navigator app.  In looking at it today for a cruise in 4 days, I do not see any information on it which shows the specialty dining and shore excursions that I already booked.

Second, how does the shore excursions work now since no more paper confirmation?  Do they show up on the Navigator app, along with meeting time and place?

• Like 1

Those items will show up any time now.

In your "Wallet", tickets will show up for your excursions. Additionally, you will be able to have your room key scanned as you start the excursion. If that is not available at a given port (like on our NE/Canada cruise), there will be a printed list. I was prepared with the tickets on the app on my phone, but they just checked off my name on their list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Under Plan, click My Itinerary. That should show you what you have booked.

Once the shorex qr/bar codes show up, I would screen shot them in case you can't connect to Wi-Fi.

I screen cap everything, including my airline tix. We only had a Wi-Fi glitch once, but I like to be safe.

Edited by POA1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I think I found part of my problem.  The specialty dining and excursions were not showing up, so deleted and re-installed the Navigator app (someone had mentioned doing this previously on CC), and now it works!  Still no bar codes for excursions.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

I think I found part of my problem.  The specialty dining and excursions were not showing up, so deleted and re-installed the Navigator app (someone had mentioned doing this previously on CC), and now it works!  Still no bar codes for excursions.

If you are talking about excursion tickets they will load once on-board. But I screenshot everything so I have the ticket when disembarking as I could not log on in port and 1 vendor required the ticket bar code scanned. Others mostly scan your key card which have excursions loaded but I don't want to chance it again. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, REOVA said:

If you are talking about excursion tickets they will load once on-board. But I screenshot everything so I have the ticket when disembarking as I could not log on in port and 1 vendor required the ticket bar code scanned. Others mostly scan your key card which have excursions loaded but I don't want to chance it again. 

Great idea - THANKS!

• Like 3