Platinum and Diamond

cruisencrazy

You either qualify for match or you don't.  If you qualify, you get Sea Rover status on VV, which gets you Deep Blue Extras package.  They don't "item for item" match what you get on whichever other line.  The current match and DBE package was extended for at least the third time, now thru 2024.  They are supposedly developing their own loyalty program, but nothing final on that yet and the match/DBE keeps getting extended.  Honestly, the DBE package is a lot better than what you get with top levels on some other lines!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cruisencrazy said:

I see that expires in December.  We don’t sail til January.

they've extended DBE like 85 times already (or that's what it feels like at least).  i think they're just going to continue doing that at this point vs. actually building a loyalty program!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, _tacocat_ said:

they've extended DBE like 85 times already (or that's what it feels like at least).  i think they're just going to continue doing that at this point vs. actually building a loyalty program!

As a Virgin virgin, I'm okay with that.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Swells1 said:

As a Virgin virgin, I'm okay with that.

It's a sweet deal.  Higher speed internet, a couple of free specialty coffees a day, early boarding, some laundry, AND a $400 bar tab.  

These are WAY more perks than Seabourn offers to their Diamond members who reach 250 days on Seabourn (which equates to a $250,000 investment at their average $1000 per day). 😞