Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

8 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

NCL has a card. With the medallion I like that my door opens for me automatically. Especially when I’m carrying things. I like at the coffee shop and dining room where you just put your medallion up to the plate and don’t have to say anything or give them anything. I hate the bar thing. 

You've mentioned several times about putting your medallion up to a plate...Question: Plate? What plate? Why? Also the drink order to your cabin, does it have the room service fee?

Edited by eltigre
  • Like 1

This is a question for "whoever" might be able to answer it. Normally there are TWO formal nights. Is one of the formal nights considered the champagne tower/the Captain greeting everyone on board to his ship, and then one a regular formal night? Maybe the champagne tower/Captain greeting everyone is not quite as formal, but it can be?

2 hours ago, eltigre said:

You've mentioned several times about putting your medallion up to a plate...Question: Plate? What plate? Why? Also the drink order to your cabin, does it have the room service fee?

The plate is a little circle with the Princess logo on it. The definitely have it at the international cafe and the starboard side entrance to the concierto dining room. It’s the same as the plate you touch your medallion on when you enter and leave the ship.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, beshears said:

When you say you put the medallion against the "plate", is that a metal strip, or what, when approaching to get something, and for them to know what room to charge it to?

I’ll show you at the coffee shop in the morning.

• Like 4