Princess Future Cruise Credit

SlimShady94577

We went on a Princess cruise to Alaska in late August. I contracted Covid on my 3rd day and was cabin bound for the remainder of the cruise. We received a printed FCC under our door on disembarkation day. I didn't ask for it or expect it but regardless it was nice. I contacted Princess a month later because I didn't see the credit posted to our next scheduled cruise early next year. I was told they have issued an ID for the FCC and I should contact them again in a month. It's been over a month and they still haven't accepted or denied the FCC. 

How long does this process take? Does corporate deny ship provided FCCs often?

Welcome to Cruise Critic!  As @jwattle has stated above, simply log on to Princess.com, click "My Account" and then click "Cruise Credits".  This is where they should show up.  If they do not show up there I would send an email to customerrelations@princesscruises.com explaining what the issue is.  If possible, attach a PDF scan of the letter you received.  If that is not possible, look for any special "codes" or ID numbers that look like they uniquely identify your letter/FCC and include that in your message.

I've logged in countless times to the personalizer. It's not there. I've repeatedly been in contact with Princess customer support and provided all pertinent information. They know it hasn't been approved yet. They provided a FCC ID last month but no timeline, no approval or denial.

Did you have insurance?  I filed my claim with AON for 2 nights.  I provided documentation from the Medical Center.  After 60 days, I was given a link to direct deposit to my checking account instead of receiving a paper check that would have taken longer.  I was not given the option for FCC and do prefer to have the cash in my hand.  

1 hour ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Did you have insurance?  I filed my claim with AON for 2 nights.  I provided documentation from the Medical Center.  After 60 days, I was given a link to direct deposit to my checking account instead of receiving a paper check that would have taken longer.  I was not given the option for FCC and do prefer to have the cash in my hand.  

We do have insurance. We'll look into that too. Thank you. 

Update

We finally received the FCC. After a dozen fruitless calls and emails to member services and cruise planners I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor couldn't find anything either, but they did give me the customer relations email address. I emailed the issue yesterday and received the FCC today. Why I wasn't provided this avenue in the beginning is beyond me. Regardless, Princess is back in our good graces, and we look forward to many future Princess cruises. 

We'll see how our insurance claim progresses. It's back in Princess's court to provide the quarantine order.