Which Pier in Cozumel?

ready2cruzagain

I can't find which pier we will be at on January 12, 2023 in Cozumel on the Epic. I know there use to be a site where I could see the exact pier but all I am finding is that we are in Cozumel. I know there are 3 piers and want to find out exactly which one. Does anyone know the website I can go and find which pier?

12 hours ago, n4w said:

most NCL will dock at Punta Langosta

Yes I agree and hoping so, but was curious since the Epic was rescheduled from the Med to PC for the winter. Looks like there are only 4 ships in Cozumel that day and 2 are Carnival so more than likely you are right. Hated International Pier last time we were there.

I have never seen NCL at the International Pier. If the dock is full, I have seen NCL tender by Ounta Longosta. 

We usually don’t do any excursions in Cozumel. Been there done that dozens of times. And we have tried to walk around the international pier when sailing on the “other” cruise line,,,,  not much there. 

I'm not certain if all of the berths at the other piers are large enough for the Epic/BA class.

Way back in '92, we tendered from the Punta Langosta area (no dock yet) to the ferry dock.  None of the docks were built then.  Carnival built theirs a few years afterwards. We used it in "02.  At that time the fake village was nearly complete, but nothing much outside the gate. Pay for taxi was the only way to get into town.  In March this year our shoreex drove past that area, and we were surprised at how built up it is now.

3 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

I have never seen NCL at the International Pier. If the dock is full, I have seen NCL tender by Ounta Longosta. 

We usually don’t do any excursions in Cozumel. Been there done that dozens of times. And we have tried to walk around the international pier when sailing on the “other” cruise line,,,,  not much there. 

Thanks for that. I was on MSC last time when we docked at International. Never do excursions in Cozumel either, we just like walking around downtown.

10 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

We docked there once a year or so before the shut down.  But it was the first time in all our Cozumel cruises on NCL.

we have tendered, but that was after Wilma when the piers were destroyed.  Aside from those occasions it’s always been Langosta, downtown.

Edited by MagnoliaBlossom
  • Like 1