Gareth Gates video

amajaa

3 minutes ago, Interestedcruisefan said:

End of the day. 

It's possible the ladies in question feel awful now. 

What's done is done. Hopefully they've learned their lesson already.

Sadly doubt it. Pond life tend to wear it as a badge of honour once they're back in their local pond. They like the "celebrity" of saying that was me, aren't I great.

• Like 10

43 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

Sadly doubt it. Pond life tend to wear it as a badge of honour once they're back in their local pond. They like the "celebrity" of saying that was me, aren't I great.

Very few communities should be left that would congratulate people on bullying in the current world though? You would like to think at least?

If they all live in one that still does then I pity them anyway.

I wouldn't be highlighting what I had done if I were them for sur.

In the old days (not so long ago) comedians would make jokes about stammering. Maybe some still do. Albeit not against anyone personally. 

The world has changed though. Bullying of any kind is unacceptable.

People need to be kinder.

Exposing these women to the whole world in the media wouldn't be a kind or correct thing to do either. Potentially more damage would come from that.

Like I say and Gareth himself has said - hopefully they have learnt their lesson

You would like to  think they might personally apologise to Gareth as well. Maybe they have. 

Edited by Interestedcruisefan
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Interestedcruisefan said:

Very few communities should be left that would congratulate people on bullying in the current world though? You would like to think at least?

If they all live in one that still does then I pity them anyway.

I wouldn't be highlighting what I had done if I were them for sur.

You must live in a very sheltered environment if you really believe this!  I could go to umpteen places in the UK and see exactly what I said happening.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

You must live in a very sheltered environment if you really believe this!  I could go to umpteen places in the UK and see exactly what I said happening.

What our neighbours got with the balcony smokers was no apology but his Mrs phone in hand filming herself hung over balcony with glass of wine in hand and saying in a loud slurred voice 

"Those mardy (to rude to repeat) have made us put our fags out " Which they would show their like minded family and friends no doubt at a later time .

To be fair I suppose they were sorry ,sorry they got caught 😒

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

If I were a tadpole, or any of the other wondrous insect larvae that live in these exotic locations, I could become very upset and paranoid at being linked to such obnoxious people. 😇

• Like 2

I am horrified by the whole story. As I had a bad stammer when I was younger. As the years have gone by its almost unnoticeable but comes back when I am tired and stressed. Its totally unacceptable and P & O should ban these despicable women from sailing with them again. They will be named eventually. 

• Like 10