MSC Seashore - Where to play board games and card games?

dream2cruise

Scrutinizing the deck plans on cruisedeckplans it looks like there are tables and chairs around the periphery of the atrium.  Based on the Seaside, the lounge across from the sports bar was not well used during the day.  It looks like there are tables/ chairs around the periphery of the jungle pool area.  I will be sailing her Dec. 7.  EM

30 minutes ago, windlicht said:

I just watched a walkthrough video and it seems like in the back of the cabaret theater (deck 7), there are comfy seating areas with tables. This venue has shows in the evening but nothing in the daytime.

I'd also recommend this space. I've seen them doing activities here during the day (I think they did some sort of trivia or one of the Kids Club activities?), but it's empty more often than not.

• Like 1

Seashore doesn't have a library...."because of COVID we got rid of it"....(I call BS) or a card room. During the day, many places are good, but watch the schedule for activities.  We have played in the Caberet in the back of the ship, the atrium, deck 5 and 6, nice table height, and the Brooklyn bar, the Jungle pool area...all of these mentioned.  

However, at night, the best choice is the Market Buffet in the area that isn't serving food, as the other venues are being used, or dimmly lit.  

To be honest, we really had a hard time finding places to play.