World Cruise alternative restaurant reservations ?

zoncom

1 hour ago, zoncom said:

How many for each on full 180 day 2024 Insignia?

I believe it’s all you want. I asked the same question to a lady that has done two ATW. She said after about the third month most people are tired of the Specialties and rarely go back. If you want a reservation, they are easy to get. Mostly only the Segmenters at that point.

• Like 1

When we have done multiple segments, I made reservations for the first segment.  I was annoyed that I couldn’t make reservations for future segments. I spoke to the concierge.  Concierge has a block of reservations that can only be booked on the ship. At the embarkation of each segment, I was able to reserve for the following segment. This worked better than booking before you embark. You can make dinner reservations before you embark for each segment. You have to log in on the date that reservations open for your cruise and cabin designation.  On longer segments, it is easy to get additional reservations.  Depending upon your preferences, you may or may not want to eat in specialty restaurants multiple times. On some cruises, we gave up reservations.  Prefer the Terrace grill. Buffet has everything from the GDR plus sushi and freshly prepared grilled items.  Regardless of where you dine, the food is very good.

Edited by Redtravel
  • Like 1