TxTeach79's LIVE Regal return to Princess Solo Thanksgiving - 11/19/23

TxTeach79

I’m back & caught up. We are on port side so can’t see pier runners so counting on @TxTeach79 to keep me informed. Too tired right now to leave the cabin. 
We took ship excursion to Island Beach Club. Good food & drinks. Didn’t love the water. Lots of rocks and sand that sucks you down. Nice pool. Did the fish spa. Loved the fish tickling my feet. 

We did Sabatinis last night. Good food but entirely too much. We had a family incident during dinner between my son in law & his mother. It had nothing to do with me but was uncomfortable. So I ordered a Chivas on the rocks & went to Club 6. And continued drinking Chivas on the rocks til 1:00 am. 

It has been an interesting cruise. 😳

On 11/23/2023 at 2:05 PM, TxTeach79 said:

yeah, that’s my current lean. Honestly, I’ve been on a lot of holiday sailings on a lot of lines, and I never really love the holiday MDR meals

• Like 13

1 minute ago, BohJang said:

I’m back & caught up. We are on port side so can’t see pier runners so counting on @TxTeach79 to keep me informed. Too tired right now to leave the cabin. 
We took ship excursion to Island Beach Club. Good food & drinks. Didn’t love the water. Lots of rocks and sand that sucks you down. Nice pool. Did the fish spa. Loved the fish tickling my feet. 

We did Sabatinis last night. Good food but entirely too much. We had a family incident during dinner between my son in law & his mother. It had nothing to do with me but was uncomfortable. So I ordered a Chivas on the rocks & went to Club 6. And continued drinking Chivas on the rocks til 1:00 am. 

It has been an interesting cruise. 😳

I need to match your hours tonight. Sabatinis is tomorrow because I NEED to pass out early the last night. Tonight it’s party time. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Well it’s not Barbados 

only been once on my honeymoon on the old Sun Princess; my ex was so sunburned from the day before in Isla Margarita that we couldn’t get off the ship and Princess gave her a freaking wheelchair. Not that I’m bitter. 

• Haha 17

4 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

yeah, I booked through a site called resort for a day, was a $20 deposit and $45 on site. So $65 total. Once you’re out of Puerta Maya it’s probably a 5-7 minute walk on the sidewalk the whole way

You need to check out Nachi Cochum. It will require a cab ride but it is a little cheaper & LOVELY.

• Like 5