Where do I find my AI items on my acct?

lasekeye

Other than my emailed invoice, where do I find my Celebrity AI pkg ? 
Previously I was poking around my online acct & found every purchase that is on my acct….the included perks (showing 0.00 & the pre-booked excursions), now I can’t find it again…can anyone help?

49 minutes ago, lasekeye said:

Other than my emailed invoice, where do I find my Celebrity AI pkg ? 
Previously I was poking around my online acct & found every purchase that is on my acct….the included perks (showing 0.00 & the pre-booked excursions), now I can’t find it again…can anyone help?

When I go into my reservation and select either the "Plan My Cruise" button - then click on my initials upper right and select "Order History" in the dropdown, my AI benefits are listed with the date of the start of the cruise.

Edited by Al Aboard
Correction

20 minutes ago, Al Aboard said:

When I go into my reservation and select either the "Plan My Cruise" button - then click on my initials upper right and select "Order History" in the dropdown, my AI benefits are listed with the date of the start of the cruise.

THANK YOU, Thank You !

2 minutes ago, mick70 said:

When I go to Order history it does not show pre paid Gratuities which was part of the AI when I booked in May 2023 so what gives?

Correct, prepaid gratuities do not show up there.  The only place you will see them is on your booking papers/invoice. 

8 hours ago, mick70 said:

When I go to Order history it does not show pre paid Gratuities which was part of the AI when I booked in May 2023 so what gives?

I found by selecting "Manage Reservation" I have a selection of "View Details" under Payment Summary.  Near the bottom is the line item of Prepaid Tips with the amount listed from the AI.

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2023 at 8:23 PM, Yodalicious said:

Thank you!  I booked some time in May, with the ‘ all included”. The booking itself only shows the prepaid gratuities not show  drink package or the Wi-Fi!

We love Celebrity but its failure to show us -- plain and simple -- everything included in our current booking irritates me to no end. Whether logged into my online account, via the app, or any of the "paperwork" we receive, it's tiresome to need to discover some magic "online navigation sequence" to find this info and, even then, it doesn't seem comprehensive.

Similarly, the obscure TA gobbledygook coding on our booking confirmations is useless and only triggers thoughts about choosing a more-transparent cruise line next time. If you want people to book online, Celebrity, then make it easy and don't punish them for doing so.

Currently, logged into my account, I see endless offers to upgrade my WiFi, my booze package, etc., even though we have premium packages booked. It took me forever to find a single place confirming that gratuities were also part of our upcoming reservation. Last month, I also selected a bunch of specific options to personalize our Retreat-level suite when we board, courtesy of a Celebrity email, but there's no acknowledgement of my selections, and I know better than to seek that info in my account. Guess we'll find out when we board...

If I'm missing something here, please enlighten me.

Thanks,

cjr

Thanks to Al Aboard , I was finally able to find my Wi-Fi and drink package.  Go to Manage Reservation, there is a view details tab, under Payment Summary. It show the drink, and the Wi-Fi packages.  My prepaid  gratuities show Under the booking.  It drove me crazy until I saw this thread.   Why they don’t put it all together on one page, is beyond me!

14 hours ago, Yodalicious said:

Thanks to Al Aboard , I was finally able to find my Wi-Fi and drink package.  Go to Manage Reservation, there is a view details tab, under Payment Summary. It show the drink, and the Wi-Fi packages.  My prepaid  gratuities show Under the booking.  It drove me crazy until I saw this thread.   Why they don’t put it all together on one page, is beyond me!

I do not believe the "view details" tab is present if you booked through a TA. 

Then again, I have never had an issue as everything that is included is shown on my invoice from my TA.

image.png.d2084bd640fee236eb06b39f419d2a79.png