Baby food - 6 month old

kenzie

We have booked a week in balcony on Escape and then a Haven week on Epic. Can I ask for jars of baby food to be left in cabin, baby will just be 6 months old and 3 days when sailing - anything else we can request to meet her needs 

1 minute ago, TheDawg79 said:

Are you asking if NCL provide the baby food to be left in your cabin? If so, no they will not. You will have to pack the baby food yourself. None is kept on board by the cruise line

Thank you - we saw another cruise line YouTube where they supplied to the cabin so was not  sure- need to be prepared 

While some cruise lines will provide baby food, if requested in advanced, I'm not if NCL does. With that said, I would still bring my own.

Also, make sure your baby is 6 months old on the dot on the day of boarding. Otherwise they won't allow the baby onboard.

14 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

While some cruise lines will provide baby food, if requested in advanced, I'm not if NCL does. With that said, I would still bring my own.

Also, make sure your baby is 6 months old on the dot on the day of boarding. Otherwise they won't allow the baby onboard.

Thank you - she will be 6 months and 4 days old on embarkation - waited till she was born before booking