Crystal Serenity December 2nd to December 16th

Emdee

2 minutes ago, srb162 said:

Thanks. Now I’m trying to make a spa reservation and can’t fine where to do so in my booking?! 

Very easy.

Go to www.crystalcruises.com

Then go to My Account.

Then click on my bookings.

Then click on my reservations.

Then click on the date you want to make a reservation.

Then click on Spa.

Then decide what service you want and make the reservation.

Keith

• Thanks 1

We are in beautiful Jost Van Dyck today. Crystal arranged a shuttle to White’s Bay. As luck would have it has been pouring rain all morning so not sure whether we will go ashore.

The two sunny pictures of the Bay and the famous Soggy Dollar bar are from our visit in 2019 when we took an excursion from Tortola while on the Serenity.

IMG_0657.jpeg

IMG_0658.jpeg

IMG_0669.jpeg

• Like 6

Au revoir Crystal…till we meet again

What an uneventful but satisfying two weeks it has been. Pure and absolute relaxation and recuperation. The staff and service were amazing and today were remarking to DH that I was steady on my feet and walking confidently without a cane. Crystal was the perfect venue to achieve this …. Evian on tap, excellent cuisine and a caring staff. Now home for a few weeks before our travels continue.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Emdee said:

What an uneventful but satisfying two weeks it has been. Pure and absolute relaxation and recuperation. The staff and service were amazing and today were remarking to DH that I was steady on my feet and walking confidently without a cane. Crystal was the perfect venue to achieve this …. Evian on tap, excellent cuisine and a caring staff. Now home for a few weeks before our travels continue.

Many thanks to you for taking us along on your Serenity voyages.  Great commentary and photos.  Travel safely.  Wishing you the best as you recover.  Happy Holidays.

Keith

4 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

Many thanks to you for taking us along on your Serenity voyages.  Great commentary and photos.  Travel safely.  Wishing you the best as you recover.  Happy Holidays.

Keith

The same to you and Anne Marie.

It was a very different cruise for us. No ports, shows or lectures. 
But great to feel the Crystal love.

On 12/15/2023 at 8:47 PM, Emdee said:

Good that you had a nice cruise and the weather was good. I am reading from cruise ships cancelling/changing their original itineraries because of bad weather in Florida and the Caribbean. I wonder how the currently Serenity sailing is doing 🤔

Ivi

13 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Good that you had a nice cruise and the weather was good. I am reading from cruise ships cancelling/changing their original itineraries because of bad weather in Florida and the Caribbean. I wonder how the currently Serenity sailing is doing 🤔

Ivi

I’m on the Serenity now. No changes in ports at all. Some rocky weather the first night out on Dec. 16 from San Juan, but all is smooth now. Enjoying the ship. I was told that there are 350 passengers on board, but it is expected to be full on the X-MAs cruise next week.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1