milk for toddler

ellsbells3032

My two year old still has milk morning and night. About half a pint/300ml for each. What's the best way to get this? Will they deliver this to the room and if so do they charge? are there carton on the buffet in the morning? I am especially concerned about the first night/morning as after that can always get a bottle in port. Any advice

4 hours ago, ellsbells3032 said:

My two year old still has milk morning and night. About half a pint/300ml for each. What's the best way to get this? Will they deliver this to the room and if so do they charge? are there carton on the buffet in the morning? I am especially concerned about the first night/morning as after that can always get a bottle in port. Any advice

There are cartons of milk at the breakfast buffet, not sure about lunch or dinner!

5 hours ago, ellsbells3032 said:

You can't get a bottle in port, as MSC do not allow any liquids to be carried on board.

There's a paper breakfast list in your cabin that you hang on the door handle the night before if you wish continental breakfast (and the time you want it).   If you've booked Bella, they will make a small charge for delivery, but Fantastica and above it's free.   I'm pretty sure milk is on it.   Either way, I can't imagine they would be petty and deny a small child a drink of milk at any time if you ask either the cabin steward or the buffet for it.

Edited by showingdiva

5 minutes ago, ellsbells3032 said:

I think we've booked fantastica. The one with the free change etc

But that doesn't really resolve the evening bottle. particularly on the first day. 

I think asking at the buffet the first day, then adding it to your room service - order a couple of glasses and put it in your fridge.     Buffet is your best bet.    There's milk beside the coffee machines in the buffet (sorry, I'm not a tea / coffee drinker) or one of the drink waiters will help.    

1 hour ago, ellsbells3032 said:

I'm sure i am not the first person on an msc cruise to want milk for a toddler

Yes, but it is not as topic because fresh milk is available 24 hours at the coffee stations at buffet. If you have chosen for whatever reason a cabin that is 1km away from the buffet then you might want to change the cabin. Should be possible with Fantastica. But there fridge in your cabin can drive the problem too.