Bringing water on board

flcraigs5

Yes to water....but Carbonated Water would seem to me to be "not water" but would be carbonated water and would therefore be "other non-alcoholic items"...So I would read it as "NO" for "carbonated water".....but if hauling carbonated water onboard is important to you, I'd go ahead and bring it onboard and see if they confiscate it or not (not a big deal if they confiscate it). Others, I'm sure, will chime in with perhaps first hand experience. 

Here is the fine print from the website FAQ's:

Items such as sodas, energy drinks or other non-alcoholic items are not allowed on board in any form. Plastic water bottles are not allowed. However, an allowance of six liters, twelve (12) cans or cartons (500 ml in volume or less) or six (6) cans or cartons (1 liter in volume or less) of water are allowed per stateroom. 

Edited by FlaMariner

6 minutes ago, Yyyy4 said:

Hi,

Where can you get water that is not is a plastic bottle? Thank you

You could just turn on the tap or get all you want in the Lido (where it is run through a charcoal filter).  But if you must, some distributors and markets sell water in a can.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

You could just turn on the tap or get all you want in the Lido (where it is run through a charcoal filter).  But if you must, some distributors and markets sell water in a can.

Perfect. Thank you!!!

8 minutes ago, Yyyy4 said:

Where can you get water that is not is a plastic bottle?

onboard, we get water from the bathroom faucet......and glasses and ice are also in your stateroom.  We also get water (and tea/coffee) at the lido beverage stations.  It is available 24/7.

At lunch and dinner in the MDR, the waiter brings us water (w/ice) to our table.

(none of that is in a plastic bottle....it's served in glassware)

• Like 2