An Alluringly Amazing Anniversary * LIVE Allure OTS Dec 8-11th *

Today is go home day. It’s always a sad day but today I’m not as sad as I’ll be right back on a ship in 6 days 😆❤️🤦🏼‍♀️ 

IMG_2553.thumb.jpeg.5f9c8670d19635da24a90f153a6f2669.jpeg

We had a wonderful room steward and left an additional tip for him. 

IMG_2554.thumb.jpeg.4b2222b8386935da7334df07e7175bc5.jpeg

We also always strip the bedding and clean up after ourselves to help make their jobs slightly easier. 

image.thumb.jpg.c9672e09782e01006b85f2308d44a9bf.jpg

Currently enroute to MCO to catch our afternoon flight home. Will post more from airport lounge and flight home. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, mandyleighflies said:

IMG_2554.thumb.jpeg.4b2222b8386935da7334df07e7175bc5.jpeg

We also always strip the bedding and clean up after ourselves to help make their jobs slightly easier. 

You probably make their jobs harder because now they have to insect the bed to understand why the bed was stripped lol.

We made it home just in time for DC rush hour traffic. Everyone's favorite thing to deal with coming home from vacation. 

The United lounge in MCO is small and under construction but still a nicer place to sit and relax versus the terminal. Flight home was quick and easy and luggage made it! We like to check our bags when we buy tickets, it's a luxury for us to not have to haul it around for once. 

Overall we had a great vacation. Allure is beautiful, the crew were all very friendly. Food was great to us but we are also not Top Chef types, maybe it's meh to other's but we were happy with the offerings and the food itself. This cruise was not long enough to tell if I truly like the Oasis class of ship as by the time we were getting into a groove and figuring out exactly where things were and what was going on there, it was time to go.  To be expected on a short weekend cruise out of Orlando there were many families, we really only encountered them in the elevators. Giant strollers are annoying, some of these were the size of a hotel housekeeping cart. I wish the cruise lines would require a size limit on these strollers, the slimmer ones are fine but when you are trying to get a double wide jogging stroller into an elevator...it's a lot. 

On to the next sailing in T-Minus 6 days!! 

• Like 7