Stateroom Choice ?

livingis2me

Ron, I'm experiencing the same thing.  Doesn't seem to be any way to choose your cabin number, or even general location (Forward/Mid/Aft) or even the deck you are on.

Was trying to book the new ship (Islander) but seems to be the same on the Paradise as well.  Does anyone know if this is just a glitch?  Or, if you book over the phone, can you pick specific areas/cabins?

Confirmed (via their social media rep on Instagram) that when booking online, you don't get a cabin choice.  Can call them to pick a cabin.

The rep also said they will have deck plans for the Islander "by the end of the week."  Obviously there are still deck plans available on the internet for the Costa Atlantica; not sure how much would change in terms of stateroom numbering / locations.

Call and ask.   Because of the 'Cruise and Stay' programs, booking MAS can be 'interesting'.  

Semi-useful information:  While priced the same, there are differences in cabin size. Check the various online deckplans and look for rooms that are equipped with a fold-out/Murphy bed if you want more space.

1 hour ago, jimdalva said:

We just booked the Islander , July 30. 2024, Key West and Cozumel,  and we received a room # on deck 4. But I can't find the 'times in port'. Key West is best later in the day.

I haven't seen any port times anywhere for their new ship. Key West is likely an early arrival and early departure.

On 12/12/2023 at 7:09 PM, jimdalva said:

We just booked the Islander , July 30. 2024, Key West and Cozumel,  and we received a room # on deck 4. But I can't find the 'times in port'. Key West is best later in the day.

On 12/12/2023 at 8:24 PM, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

I haven't seen any port times anywhere for their new ship. Key West is likely an early arrival and early departure.

July 31st. 8 am to 6 pm. Any time you want to see Key West port schedule go to the Caribe Nautical web site.