Registration Process for Teens Club

space27

15 minutes ago, space27 said:

How do I register my kid for the Beach House Club? 

Shortly after sailaway, go ahead and pop up there.  The staff will be available to answer any questions you have.  They may not be up there before sailaway, as they may be tending to muster check in stations, etc.  But they will have evening activities that night.  And they will provide you with a teen club schedule as well.

It is a good idea to visit as soon as they open.  Teenagers do not sign in and out they just arrive and leave without any record being kept.  Typically they use the venue as a meeting place for their friendship groups .which tend to develop early on.

Regards John

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2023 at 3:47 PM, iamaqt2 said:

Shortly after sailaway, go ahead and pop up there.  The staff will be available to answer any questions you have.  They may not be up there before sailaway, as they may be tending to muster check in stations, etc.  But they will have evening activities that night.  And they will provide you with a teen club schedule as well.

@iamaqt2 Do you currently have kids that age? Reason I ask, is you are prompted to register children on the app in the club prior to your cruise. 

A beach house schedule will be in your stateroom when you board. 

14 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

@iamaqt2 Do you currently have kids that age? Reason I ask, is you are prompted to register children on the app in the club prior to your cruise. 

A beach house schedule will be in your stateroom when you board. 

Actually it's been quite a few years since I did lol.  I guess things have changed 🙃🙃

Just now, startedwithamouse said:

I would have just skipped the advice then if it's been quite a few years.

I replied to the question with my personal experience/knowledge.  If things have changed since then due to the rollout of the app, you could have just said so.  

You will register on the app and there is supposed to be a schedule in your room on arrival.  However our last two cruises even though we registered we did not have a schedule so make sure you go up and check in early on boarding day.  If you miss the first event it is can be difficult for them to meet other kids.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, roobug said:

You will register on the app and there is supposed to be a schedule in your room on arrival.  However our last two cruises even though we registered we did not have a schedule so make sure you go up and check in early on boarding day.  If you miss the first event it is can be difficult for them to meet other kids.  

Where on the app? How early can I do it? Previously, I believe that it was just going up on embarkation day, as I have experienced on Carnival and 4 pre-covid Princess cruises. However, things do change and I'm unsure of what to do.

8 hours ago, space27 said:

Where on the app? How early can I do it? Previously, I believe that it was just going up on embarkation day, as I have experienced on Carnival and 4 pre-covid Princess cruises. However, things do change and I'm unsure of what to do.

It’s part of your getting ready to sail information. It’s not a separate space on the app. When you fill out the information to get ocean ready you have to sign forms to authorize your children’s use of the teen club. I actually didn’t do it on the app though as it was too difficult to type and read I did it on the website. 

13 hours ago, space27 said:

I have two teen boys. So I registered them on the website. 

Can't remember exacly but maybe within few months of the cruise.
Can't be done within 1 week of sailing either afaik.

Login to your account, then go to Manage the booking, then Check-in tab.

You'll see "Youth & Teen Program Registration" under their names. 
Then you'll see this:
image.png.59e4573ddb6b390eabfaed7b15bbac6c.png

• Like 1

I find the App to be a little less intuitive when it comes to travel companions, so I used the web version to register my kids.  Once you login to manage your booking, click on the  “check-in” tab. There should be a “youth and teen program registration” link under your child’s name.

16 minutes ago, TN-Mountains said:

I find the App to be a little less intuitive when it comes to travel companions, so I used the web version to register my kids.  Once you login to manage your booking, click on the  “check-in” tab. There should be a “youth and teen program registration” link under your child’s name.

I have been a proponent of the "web version" ever since it was released.  While it is *supposed* to be a direct port of the app into the website...it's NOT.  It is much easier to work with (in my opinion.)