Bringing wine on board... the latest?

jayoldschool

On the Ascent in two weeks. First time going in years, and first time I haven't had a drink package in at least ten. I've heard the carry on is one bottle per person now. Has anyone taken more than one ea and gone through? Anyone put an extra bottle in their checked bag successfully lately? Yes, I am aware of the implications of visiting the naughty room if they find it.

2 minutes ago, jayoldschool said:

On the Ascent in two weeks. First time going in years, and first time I haven't had a drink package in at least ten. I've heard the carry on is one bottle per person now. Has anyone taken more than one ea and gone through? Anyone put an extra bottle in their checked bag successfully lately? Yes, I am aware of the implications of visiting the naughty room if they find it.

Let us know how that worked out for you. 🍷😁

When boarding Edge on 11/25 - anyone with wine in hand luggage were stopped and the agent took the bottle out and checked the label and that it was sealed.    Limit was 1 bottle per person. They were strictly enforcing.   This was in Singapore where of course rules are strictly enforced for everything.

On 12/10/2023 at 10:06 PM, Jim_Iain said:

When boarding Edge on 11/25 - anyone with wine in hand luggage were stopped and the agent took the bottle out and checked the label and that it was sealed.    Limit was 1 bottle per person. They were strictly enforcing.   This was in Singapore where of course rules are strictly enforced for everything.

Any other advice about boarding in Singapore? I'm heading there very soon.