Uber Cost from Port Canaveral to Cocoa Beach

Cruzinforpeace***

Definitely too high! I just looked up my Uber rides from May. It was $14.60 to the Cocoa Beach Pier and $15.25 back to the ship. If you need a suggestion for lunch try the Sandbar. It was recommended to us by a local a few years ago and every time we go to Cocoa Beach we go there. It's a 4-5 block walk from Ron Jon.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, noshoobie said:

Definitely too high! I just looked up my Uber rides from May. It was $14.60 to the Cocoa Beach Pier and $15.25 back to the ship. If you need a suggestion for lunch try the Sandbar. It was recommended to us by a local a few years ago and every time we go to Cocoa Beach we go there. It's a 4-5 block walk from Ron Jon.

Thanks!  Are there any fun things to do there besides the beach?  I don’t know if it will be warm enough for that in February.

Looked at Lyft and Uber, Lyft was $20 bucks to Cocoa Beach, we then walked to Ron Jon's which was about a mile or less. Then took a Lyft back to the ship again in the $20 range and we didn't wait long going as we got off the ship well after arrival. Trip back wait was even shorter. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

Thanks!  Are there any fun things to do there besides the beach?  I don’t know if it will be warm enough for that in February.

Not sure because any time we go to Cocoa beach we spend time at the beach near the Pier. Unless it's a bad weather day the temp should be warm enough for a beach day. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2023 at 9:23 AM, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

Anyone know recent Uber costs from the port to Cocoa Beach area; Ron Jon shop and shopping?  We just wanted to walk around there and have lunch. The excursion will cost $150.  I think that’s a bit high.

Go on uber and do an estimate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1