Emerald Princess - 23 Dec -Panama Canal full transit

mrell345

1 hour ago, mrell345 said:

So tonight was a night with baked Alaska for desert but not the baked Alaska night with the parade.  That will be the last night

happy new year and safe travels . I enjoyed your thread.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EDVM96 said:

WhatsAppBild2024-01-01um02_42.16_6243ef8c.thumb.jpg.06bfe2eff9b18cddf28df4d010358d12.jpg

Almond-Crusted Baked Brie, Double-Strength Oxtail Consommé

WhatsAppBild2024-01-01um02_42.17_341cac26.thumb.jpg.e898bf0c744581bf6af59b7ce292bc63.jpg

Surf & Turf

The lobster tails were on the small side, however I was able to get a second one (no charge)

Posted (edited)

I tried the antioxidizer juice drink this morning, watermelon, red grapes, cantaloupe and carrots.  Not bad except I can taste ginger and turmeric from one of the last drinks that went through the juicer.  I don’t mind the extra taste but they should clean the machine between drinks.

Edited by mrell345
Spellcheck

Posted (edited)

16:26,  all aboard time is 16:30, people still moseying down the dock and the captain is on the bridge wing looking down the dock with his radio in hand.  He just blew the ships horn again. 

IMG_0784.jpeg

Edited by mrell345
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's just plain rude and irresponsible to the rest of the guests and crew. I've always been a punctual person, if I'm told to be somewhere at 4:30 I get there at 4:15. If I get there at 4:30 it feels like I'm late.

• Like 3

It’s 16:40 and some of these people are still in no rush.  He’s blown the horn twice more.  It would be fun to film someone waving from the dock as we sail.

1 minute ago, mrell345 said:

It’s 16:40 and some of these people are still in no rush.  He’s blown the horn twice more.  It would be fun to film someone waving from the dock as we sail.

I wish he would leave them behind. That might teach these people a lesson. Or better yet, there should be a clause in the carriage contract that allows Princess to charge a  $50/minute tardy fee to their onboard account.

• Like 5