Azamara disembark AMS to AMS airport? How much time to make a flight.

phantom5777

17 minutes ago, phantom5777 said:

Traveling on Azamara in June that ends in Amsterdam at 0630. Can I make a 1030 departure to the US with 4 hours Dock to airport Departure time?

Thanks in advance.

No too tight

Disembark will start at very best at 0730. You need to be at the airport by 830 at the latest. You need to allow 75 minutes minimum taxi time. So I do not think it’s realistic 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, uktog said:

No too tight

Disembark will start at very best at 0730. You need to be at the airport by 830 at the latest. You need to allow 75 minutes minimum taxi time. So I do not think it’s realistic 

Thank you for the reply. I figured as much. Currently booked on a 1300 departure, but thought I'd check.

• Like 1

UK beat me to the punch. I wouldn't risk it. You won't get off the ship before 7:30-8AM. Then you have to find your luggage, and make your way out of customs, and onto some form of transportation. The ride to the airport is about 15-20 minutes, BUT you still have to get to a taxi &/or train, check in, etc. 11:30 is realistic, noon departure is much better. If possible, why not stay the day, enjoy everything in the Amsterdam/Harlem area, eat some herring, and leave calmly the following morning?

The Movenpick adjacent to the cruise terminal is a great place to stay. 1 stop on tram to Central Station and tram stop metres from the hotel. 100 metres to take your luggage on disembarkation. 

22 hours ago, phantom5777 said:

Traveling on Azamara in June that ends in Amsterdam at 0630. 

I received an email from Azamara last week saying that our cruise on Quest that was to disembark in Amsterdam on June 22, 2024, no longer goes to Amsterdam. Instead, it is replaced by Rotterdam on June 21st and disembarks in IJmuiden on June 22nd.  IJmudien is farther from Schipol Airport than Amsterdam.  Be sure to allow for this change in the disembarkation port.

• Like 1