Constellation Video, plus Photos of the Ship, Luminae, Tuscan Grille, Qsine, Sushi on 5, Michael's Club & more

tjunmin

8 hours ago, tjunmin said:

Here is a short video I created on the Constellation during our most recent sailing: [video link]

Celebrity Constellation: [photo album]

Luminae: [photo album]

Tuscan Grille, Qsine, Sushi on 5, Michael's Club, Cafe Al Bacio: [photo album]

Ports of Call @ Dec 10, 2023 sailing: [photo album]

Outstanding. A picture is worth a thousand words. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, tjunmin said:

Here is a short video I created on the Constellation during our most recent sailing: [video link]

Wonderful pictures!!  Makes me want to book Connie again, love, love, love all the wood still in the Royal Suite.  Michael's Club looks so inviting!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, tjunmin said:

We were on the same sailing and the pics represent how good the food looked, tasted, and service in Luminae. Cannot attest to the specialty restaurants, other than Sushi on 5 which we did not care for, Luminae was great for us. I will say that the retreat staterooms, SS, sorely need an upgrade. All in all, a good cruise which will be better after the upgrade.

• Like 1

Beautiful pictures and great video

We board Constellation tomorrow.  Also in an RS.  

Quick question about New Orleans.  Google maps routes pedestrians quite far north up the Riverwalk to get out of the Julia street terminal area.  Did you find that to be the case?

• Thanks 1

On 1/1/2024 at 11:48 AM, George C said:

Great pictures , thanks, we sail on sister ship summit in 73 days, didn’t do our favorite which is Le Petit Chef. 

Thanks for your kind words. My favorite dish at Qsine Le Petit Chef was the braised short rib of beef [photo]. It was absolutely tender and so flavorful, a symphony of flavours in the mouth!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Galaxy2004 said:

RCL needs to pay you for these amazing pictures. Better than their marketing materials!

You are so kind! I learn so much from this board. I just wanted to give back to the community, and sometimes there are just not enough pictures to know what to expect on board.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, doghog said:

Outstanding. A picture is worth a thousand words. 

Thanks so much. I agree! People's opinions can be subjective, since it is an account from other people's eyes. With photos, you can form your own opinion, based on what truly matters to you!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gracie115 said:

Wonderful pictures!!  Makes me want to book Connie again, love, love, love all the wood still in the Royal Suite.  Michael's Club looks so inviting!!

Thanks for your kind words! I wholeheartedly agree with you in regards to the gorgeous wood paneling that elevates the Royal Suite. And Michael's Club on the Connie is gorgeous, warm and comfortable, compared to the revolutionized ones.

4 hours ago, SeaWatch12 said:

Excellent video and photos. 
Reminded me why I have always enjoyed my trips on M class ships. Unfortunately, haven't had the opportunity to go on one in a long time. 

Thank you so much. It is in your power to decide on which ships your upcoming trips will be on!

8 minutes ago, tjunmin said:

Thanks for your kind words. My favorite dish at Qsine Le Petit Chef was the braised short rib of beef [photo]. It was absolutely tender and so flavorful, a symphony of flavours in the mouth!

The short ribs was the best meal we had on Summit , will definitely do Le Petit Chef twice and maybe three times on march cruise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JDPCruisers said:

We were on the same sailing and the pics represent how good the food looked, tasted, and service in Luminae. Cannot attest to the specialty restaurants, other than Sushi on 5 which we did not care for, Luminae was great for us. I will say that the retreat staterooms, SS, sorely need an upgrade. All in all, a good cruise which will be better after the upgrade.

I agree with you that Connie will greatly benefit from her dry dock this coming spring. Looking forward to many more years sailing on this grand lady!

1 hour ago, APFBarb said:

Beautiful pictures and great video

We board Constellation tomorrow.  Also in an RS.  

Quick question about New Orleans.  Google maps routes pedestrians quite far north up the Riverwalk to get out of the Julia street terminal area.  Did you find that to be the case?

Thanks for the compliments!

Our itinerary did not include New Orleans. Having said that, if we are to trust what is on this website [link], apparently it is possible to exit on Julia Street [see photo below] and avoiding going that far north up, as per Google Maps.

Hope this helps!

Julia Street Cruise Terminal Pedestrian Access.png

20 hours ago, Lena11033 said:

When I was in New Orleans last time I saw people coming out of a cruise ship from this road

See you are scheduled to cruise out of New Orleans next month. We have yet to cruise out from there, scheduled to in Jan 2024, and will look forward to your thoughts on cruising out of that port, the ambiance of Connie with the fellow cruisers, etc. 

10 minutes ago, JDPCruisers said:

See you are scheduled to cruise out of New Orleans next month. We have yet to cruise out from there, scheduled to in Jan 2024, and will look forward to your thoughts on cruising out of that port, the ambiance of Connie with the fellow cruisers, etc. 

Meant to say Jan 2025. 

42 minutes ago, JDPCruisers said:

New Orleans is a great city to cruise out of so many fantastic restaurants, great music etc .

5 hours ago, JDPCruisers said:

We're leaving from Tampa but we're in New Orleans for about 3 days for Mardi Gras

• 2 weeks later...

We are Sandi and George from south Florida.  this is our first time on Celebrity and 40th overall.  Looking forward to New Orleans been to all the other places several times but like the idea of traveling down the Gulf.  Hope everyone has a great cruise.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2024 at 2:30 PM, sandij said:

We are Sandi and George from south Florida.  this is our first time on Celebrity and 40th overall.  Looking forward to New Orleans been to all the other places several times but like the idea of traveling down the Gulf.  Hope everyone has a great cruise.

Welcome to Celebrity, Sandi and George! Are you going to be on board the Constellation?

Wish you a fantastic cruise as well!