Wi Fi on Ascent

brandy3415

I purchased the Wi Fi package , premium in a flash sale.   It says one device.   However, in the terms and conditions it said 2 devices.   Now I am confused, because In the past (not on Celebrity) we have used my tablet, my husband's computer or tablet, and his phone on the one device, although not at same time.   Is this possible with the internet package that I bought?  

We have done this many times. I just want to know if  spouse can bring phone and tablet (or computer) and use wi fi on both, of course not at same time.     Is this allowed or is wi fi restricted in some way; that connecting with new device will be blocked? 

19 minutes ago, brandy3415 said:

We have done this many times. I just want to know if  spouse can bring phone and tablet (or computer) and use wi fi on both, of course not at same time.     Is this allowed or is wi fi restricted in some way; that connecting with new device will be blocked? 

Not sure about the fine print you saw, but we have done exactly what you suggest several times - single device Wifi plan used on multiple devices, but only one at a time.  Did this just recently on the 12/10 Ascent sailing.  

If you have a device connected and then try to use another without logging off the first, the Celebrity WiFi screen will ask you if you want to buy another plan or kick off your first device and use your plan on this one instead.  You can flip back and forth between devices multiple times; you just cannot have more than one connected at the same time

26 minutes ago, brandy3415 said:

Connecting with a new device generates a message that the account is in use and would you like to disconnect the first device so you can connect the second one

5 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Connecting with a new device generates a message that the account is in use and would you like to disconnect the first device so you can connect the second one

2 hours ago, brandy3415 said:

For each account you get you can have unlimited devices but only one connected at a time.   So if he is logged on to his phone and logs onto the internet with Laptop he will be asked if he wants to bump the other one off line.    Just click yes and connected.