Crown and Anchor points issue

I noticed a few months ago that my account was  showing Pre-Gold and 0 (zero) points on the website, when it should be Emerald and 66. Cruise history is correct. I assumed it was just a glitch, but it never corrected. I emailed Crown and Anchor at crownandanchor@rccl.com back in October, but never got a response, and it's still wrong.

Thought maybe after we booked a cruise last week it would update, but no. Anyone else had this issue? I didn't come up with anything relevant on search. 

Is crownandanchor@rccl.com still a good contact email for them? The number I have for them 800-526-9723. I'll probably try calling when I have some free time.

TIA

Other people have had trouble with point displays.  Here’s the suggestion, copied and pasted from another thread.

Log into your account online. At the top, you'll see your initials.  Click them and select Profile -- then on the right, select My Loyalty.  You should then see your Crown and Anchor number.  Write it down or otherwise know what it is (LOL!), and then delete it from that box so the box is empty.  Then, re-enter it and choose "SAVE" at the bottom.  This should force the system to update your C&A and your points hopefully will thenappear.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LilBlackDress said:

After following the directions above, if it still doesn't work, repeat the steps above in another browser or while in incognito mode

And then if that doesn’t work, make sure you call, don’t email.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

Really, all you have to do is erase the last number in your C&A, replace it and hit save.

Tried deleting the number as others suggested, but then it would not save. It kept freezing witht he progress bar at about 80%. I was about to give up, then I saw your post and that worked!

Thanks for the help everyone. 👍

• Like 3