Shore excursion booked online - can it be cancelled and refundable

seapad

Hello

I am new to Princess. Want to make a shore excursion booking online, will be paid with credit card. Is it refundable immediately back to our credit card if we change our mind later and cancel?

Also how to cancel? Is it as simple as just going online to cancel, and then the money will go right back to our credit card?

Thank you! 

17 minutes ago, seapad said:

Hello

I am new to Princess. Want to make a shore excursion booking online, will be paid with credit card. Is it refundable immediately back to our credit card if we change our mind later and cancel?

Also how to cancel? Is it as simple as just going online to cancel, and then the money will go right back to our credit card?

Thank you! 

Yes to all questions, as long as you cancel before the cutoff date for cancellations which is usually a few days prior. When you book an excursion you'll see it appear on your Personalizer and that is where you can cancel it.

Reading the terms for cancellation, if you book another tour with them within 24 hours of cancelling the money will go towards the new tour.

If you don't book a new tour within 24 hours the money goes back to you.

7 hours ago, seapad said:

Hello

Thank you! 

Most often yes. There can be special cancellation rules for some excursions involving flights, hotels etc.

There is a cutoff a few days before the cruise starts where the excursion booking are transfered to control of the ship. I believe it is around 5 days. At that point you can nolonger cancel until you are onboard. Once onboard you can cancel most excursions up to 48 hours before the excursion date. When you cancel.onboard the refund is  in the form of refundable OBC, not back to the credit card.