Transfering loyality levels

Cruisedreamer1

@Cruisedreamer1

Here is the latest status match for Regent cruises -- 

image.thumb.png.442e16dd2add5ad25d2c9361f14a1993.png

So if you are Silver or higher with regent you will get MSC Diamond.  

If you are Bronze, then you will get Classic.

Here is a link to the full MSC status match levels in case you are Bronze with Regent but have status with other cruise lines or hotels and may be eligible for a higher MSC status. 

https://frequentfloaters.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/B2B_TA_Status-Match_Conversion-Table.pdf

Wouldn't it be great if other competing cruise lines also offered this "status match"?    If so, once you reached the top level at any one, you could have it at all (who offered it).😎

Not very likely...😉

1 hour ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

Celebrity and Royal Caribbean will match levels but they are within the same corporation.

Yes, but on a somewhat limited basis...not all of their levels quite match up, only some. Still it is nice when they do.   Even though they are the same ownership, you only gain status on the one you sail on, not both simultaneously.  The other multiship lines like Carnival Corp. and NCL Holdings, do not offer anything.

Royal Caribbean and Celebrity status I believe is still honored on Celebrity "spin-off" Azamara, even though it is now a separate company.  Ironic, because Silversea is part of Royal Caribbean now, but they are not included in the cross honoring, although on Silversea, everything is included, anyway pretty much, so the perks would be meaningless...

2 hours ago, bob brown said:

Royal Caribbean and Celebrity status I believe is still honored on Celebrity "spin-off" Azamara, even though it is now a separate company. 

Not any longer.  They stopped last year.  If you had not sailed with Azamara by a certain date, you did not get any status as a result of your status with Royal or Celebrity. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

It took us several months to get a status match.  We had to email the Voyagers Club with "proof" of our status we wanted matched. There always seemed to be something "missing" that caused them to decline our match. I finally got everything they wanted and they matched our status (though they input the wrong VC number on my account and so I cannot book online).  Anyway, don't assume this will be an easy task.