World cruise - are internet benefits offered more than once?

CruiseNC1111

I'm planning on a world cruise in 2025 on Queen Anne lasting 98 days.  I will be Platinum status so will receive $80 internet credit, presumably once for the entire 98 day voyage.  Seems awfully light, that's not even a dollar a day.  The terms on cunard.com are confusing, they say "During World Voyages your benefits will be reset at the end of each segment, as defined by Cunard. ... On longer voyages (which are made up of multiple voyages) you will receive one set of benefits only."   

Do you know how the internet benefit works on super long voyages works?  Is it truly just once and done, or will it reset and be offered periodically?  Thanks

World Club Loyalty Benefits repeat every 'New Leg' , Cunard refer this as a 'Segment'   You will be advised of the dates once onboard . 

Just to advise you , what you haven't used in the way of your loyalty benefits on previous segments you can't transfer over. - use it or loose it .

23 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

World Club Loyalty Benefits repeat every 'New Leg' , Cunard refer this as a 'Segment'   You will be advised of the dates once onboard . 

Just to advise you , what you haven't used in the way of your loyalty benefits on previous segments you can't transfer over. - use it or loose it .

I'm sure pre Covid, our internet allowances rolled over to the next segment, possibly because we'd booked segments as one booking.

Things might have changed of course post Covid.

1 hour ago, Victoria2 said:

I'm sure pre Covid, our internet allowances rolled over to the next segment, possibly because we'd booked segments as one booking.

Things might have changed of course post Covid.

I've done enough full World Cunard Cruise cruises ( and/or voyages of over 78 days) Not only internet loyalty allowance ( the old system) and other benefits eg Verandah Lunches etc / OBC/  ) they have never been rolled over,  not that I've managed to have any left.   

15 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

I've done enough full World Cunard Cruise cruises ( and/or voyages of over 78 days) Not only internet loyalty allowance ( the old system) and other benefits eg Verandah Lunches etc / OBC/  ) they have never been rolled over,  not that I've managed to have any left.   

I'm pretty sure some of our internet rolled over. Things have changed now though so it will be a whole new ball game anyway.

2 hours ago, Bell Boy said:

hate to disagree BellBoy but the internet minutes under the old system rolled over for me.... maybe it was dependant on who was running the Internet service, but needless to say I can't imagine it would under the new system....

• Thanks 1