Princess Plus question on Caribbean Princess

kapeavey

What casual dining options are included in Princess Plus on Caribbean Princess?  It says that two casual dining meals (price fixe $14.99 per person) are included.  I don't see any casual dining options listed for Caribbean Princess.

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Bollycats said:

Vines wine bar has a charcuterie board and there's also Planks (BBQ) and Steamers (seafood)

I’m not sure if they’ve moved Planks and Steamers.  When we sailed CB in March 2023, they were located at the back of the buffet.  But not functioning at the time.  I’ve heard people refer to “pop up venues”.

2 hours ago, BamaVol said:

I’m not sure if they’ve moved Planks and Steamers.  When we sailed CB in March 2023, they were located at the back of the buffet.  But not functioning at the time.  I’ve heard people refer to “pop up venues”.

They haven't been moved. They're venues aft of the buffet, signage and all. They're not pop-up really as they have door, signage and all..when they began, they were very much just a screened back portion of the buffet, a pop-up, so to speak- like Crab Shack... Reservations recommended and they alternate which nights they're open..

• Like 2