Jubilee…Chibang & Cucina del Capitano

Is Chibang, Guys Pig and Anchor, or Cucina del Capitano included on the Jubilee for 2024 or is there an additional charge?  Can you make reservations prior to sailing or does one need to wait until boarding the ship?   Do you need to make the reservation the day of dining or can it be made in advance?  Thank you 

I researched this today and they are included for the 2024 sailings. I looked to make reservations for my sailing and it says they can't be made before sailing. Can't answer the last question but will be watching here hoping someone else can. 🙂

You cannot reserve these in advance, only once the restaurant opens for that evening. Once you request a table and it's ready, you have 10 minutes to arrive at the restaurant or the table is forfeited. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tennessee Rose said:

Is Cucina free on Magic? I'd heard there is a charge at dinner, but free limited menu for lunch.

Cucina always has a surcharge. At lunch the venue becomes "the captain's pasta bar" and serves pasta, salad, and bread.

Posted (edited)
On 1/6/2024 at 3:22 PM, sad549s said:

Is Chibang, Guys Pig and Anchor, or Cucina del Capitano included on the Jubilee for 2024 or is there an additional charge?

On Jubilee all 3 are included and you can go as many times as you'd like.  On sister ships Mardi Gras and Celebration, you pay $8 per person after more than one visit to Chibang and Cucina (I'm not sure about Pig and Anchor though).

Having just got off Jubilee yesterday, we found these restaurants had incredibly slow service (for example it was one full hour between appetizer and main course in Cucina).  But we were on the second sailing and the crew was not accustomed to working together yet, so that probably explains it.  Hopefully it will be better soon.

Edited by csm5986142
  • Thanks 1

It's also worth noting:  If Jubilee is like Mardi Gras and Celebration, Cucina and ChiBang are a part of YTD, so only those with YTD can reserve tables until 7:30 p.m.  After that, they are open to those who have set dining times as well.

• Like 2